KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Manhunt!!!!!!!!!!!

Manhunt!!!!!!!!!!!
Started by: MUSE(a band)_16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MUSE(a band)_16

Warning Manhunt!!!!!!!!!!!

i buy´t it on the internet and its going to come in like 4 days
how good is that game? and was it a mistake to buy it? confused

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 02:22 PM
MUSE(a band)_16 is currently offline Click here to Send MUSE(a band)_16 a Private Message Find more posts by MUSE(a band)_16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dagons Blade
I'll Take The Job

I played this on a friend's system, and it's a VERY grim game....in fact,
I was witness to a girl who returned the game to the store behind her boyfriend's back the other day at our local Gamestop, saying it was the 'sickest piece of garbage' she had ever seen, and that if he didn't like her returning it, he could take a hike.

One of the things you get to do is smother your opponents with a plastic bag, and the longer you execute the movie, the more graphic the onscreen scene becomes. Think of Hitman or Hitman 2 with a bit of Thief and you have a general idea. This game is sick, and I for one LOVE it. I think you'll like it.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 07:18 PM
Dagons Blade is currently offline Click here to Send Dagons Blade a Private Message Find more posts by Dagons Blade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MUSE(a band)_16

thanks now i feel much better

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 08:48 PM
MUSE(a band)_16 is currently offline Click here to Send MUSE(a band)_16 a Private Message Find more posts by MUSE(a band)_16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

this game is ok. its hard though

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 02:36 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dagons Blade
I'll Take The Job

quote:
Originally posted by SlipknoT
this game is ok. its hard though

Yeah all games are hard if you play them right. I'm playing Call Of Duty right now and that's a hella hard game, but fun. Some degree of satisfaction comes from beating a hard game. And I have too many games to play...all that trade in credit at EB a few weeks ago.....

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 05:19 AM
Dagons Blade is currently offline Click here to Send Dagons Blade a Private Message Find more posts by Dagons Blade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

saying you dont like a game because it is hard is blasphemy in the gamer world. I hate people who play games on the easiest setting. Im not saying you were implying that SLIP. But my friend plays this game with having never playing it before using the strat guide, and codes right away. WHY EVEN PLAY video games. MAnhunt is a decent game though. There isnt really much of a story and the game play is tired. It was made for shock value and to ride the edge. For that fact this game is worth playing. I mean the first stage you had to stragle someone with a bag to get out of prison. Thats a game situation you dont see every day

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 09:44 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Honestly, in all due respect to the developers involved... this game could only hold the attention span of a thumbtack. You do the same 4 kills through all the monotonous levels in the game. I love the useage of shadows though. Just more kills and more options during the kill instead of cinematics wouldve sufficed.... give it a rental but dont buy it.

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 05:42 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MUSE(a band)_16

it finali arraived and give it 4 of 5 points
it was like a playible nightmare
very dark and cool...
...but its just killing
but max payne 2 is just shooting and nothing more but everyone likes it ! smokin'

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 04:13 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

yeah I just rented this game last night...at first I was like 'wow great this is the most brutal game I've played in a long time!" but it got kinda boring after executing the same kills over and over and never really seeing to much thought into it. good rental I wouldnt buy it.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 05:29 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Yes, don't buy it, rent for some kicks but the repetitiveness is unbearable. The shadow thing is somewhat annoying because its totally unbelievable, you almost hope buy the laws of reality that the enemy would actually see you in some cases.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 04:45 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

I'm all for dark satirical humour, but Manhunt was incredibly dark.

In fact, it's darker and more morbid than Batman covered in hot tar, cutting his own legs off with a rusty Bat-knife.

Very depressing game. IMO Silent Hill and Resident Evil have nothing on this. However its not as good as said games in terms of enjoyment or gameplay.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 07:45 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason420
My dad is younger than me

I liked it but i could only play it little by little cuase killing people over and over gets boring after a while

I was born 8 and 1/2 months premature

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 08:37 PM
Jason420 is currently offline Click here to Send Jason420 a Private Message Find more posts by Jason420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
whitedragon
HAIL MEGATRON!

Manhunt is great! just love it when you get red when armed with the crowbar and the camera pans round to show the enemy get his face blown away, brains stick to the walls.love when the enemies say "i got kids".then you batter the crap out of'em, its so evil, love it! devil

Old Post May 12th, 2004 08:27 AM
whitedragon is currently offline Click here to Send whitedragon a Private Message Find more posts by whitedragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote