KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Iron Fist vs Carnage

Iron Fist vs Carnage
Started by: SamZED

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SamZED

Iron Fist vs Carnage

No mind control for Carnage. Who wins?

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2013 08:31 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

I'd side with iron fist for a majority.

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2013 08:37 PM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

No

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2013 08:41 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Spidey manages, doesn't he?

I mean, he can't really beat him down, but he puts up a fight and stagger him, and he doesn't have an Iron Fist.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2013 09:55 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i'll go with carnage.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2013 10:03 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

An excuse to post more obscure, over the top, Danny feats. big grin

Say hello to a short lived character named Bres. He was powerful enough to do this:

(please log in to view the image)

They had to resort to weakness exploitation, namely Iron weakness, to beat him.

And here's how Iron Fist dealt with him:

Danny threw his hardest punch ever, and knocked himself out in the process. This probably even beats the Helicarrier feat.

That muscle guy is Super Skrull, btw, in a disguised form. In the story, he regularly knocked Luke Cage around like a super ball, and displayed powers on par with a Superman clone (Which I can see him simulating with SS's power set.)

How many times has Venom beaten Carnage? And Venom, while formidable, can't hit anywhere close to as hard as Iron Fist.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Apr 2nd, 2013 at 10:12 PM

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2013 10:04 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Did I just win the thread, or kill it? sad

I realize the symbionts were kind of portrayed as Lovecraftian horrors, and Luke Cage acted like he was gonna die against Carnage until Sentry murdered him (Saving him in the process by sheer coincidence, as I can't see Siege's version of Sentry saving anyone on purpose. smile ), and I know Symbiont's have their high end feats, like anyone else. Venom vs Juggernaut is an example, where he takes a lot of abuse.

But the fact is, the Symbionts can stop each other.. Venom's knocked out Carnage more than once. And they can be knocked out by others, as well.. Spidey, if he had an IF, could have breezed through past them, but he didn't have an IF. All he had was a Spidey punch.

As monstrously strong as Carnage and Venom were, I don't think their best punch is equal to Iron Fist's best "average" punch. Not even close.

Last edited by cdtm on Apr 3rd, 2013 at 01:17 AM

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 01:03 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

why would carnage have to....punch danny? confused

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 01:42 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
why would carnage have to....punch danny? confused

Point is, he's getting punched. stick out tongue

Danny's in about the same speed/agility ballpark as Daredevil and Spidey. (He even stood in for Daredevil, for a time, which would only be possible if he can match his style.) That's quick enough to play Spidey's usual avoidance defensive game, get in close, and IF him. (And what he can't avoid, he can also Iron Fist away, like he has Spidey's web shooters..)

If Carnage tries to eat him, that's pretty much a free hit for Danny.

Last edited by cdtm on Apr 3rd, 2013 at 01:51 AM

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 01:46 AM