KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Worldbreaker Hulk vs Odin and Thor

Worldbreaker Hulk vs Odin and Thor
Started by: keiththegreat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
keiththegreat

Worldbreaker Hulk vs Odin and Thor

Odin and Thor have no weapons and are going head to head with the Hulk. Odin can amp his stats, but that's it. This is HoTM WBH at his maddest levels. The fight is in Asgard. No BFR

Again is this H2H

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2013 08:55 PM
keiththegreat is currently offline Click here to Send keiththegreat a Private Message Find more posts by keiththegreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Re: Worldbreaker Hulk vs Odin and Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Odin and Thor have no weapons and are going head to head with the Hulk. Odin can amp his stats, but that's it. This is HoTM WBH at his maddest levels. The fight is in Asgard. No BFR

Again is this H2H

If Odin can amp his stats, then this is spite against any incarnation of the Hulk...

Odin goes into Giant Size and crushes him; Thor is not needed...

Odin 10/10...

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2013 09:22 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Odin wins.

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2013 09:26 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Remember that we shouldn't use a no limit fallacy. A character can only physically amp to levels where we seen them to, not any more. What level was Odin shown to amp his physicality? I'm pretty sure it was far under WBH levels.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2013 09:58 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkOdin

Originally posted by h1a8
Remember that we shouldn't use a no limit fallacy. A character can only physically amp to levels where we seen them to, not any more. What level was Odin shown to amp his physicality? I'm pretty sure it was far under WBH levels.
3 events come to mind.

1. where he grow to tank blast that was felt through the muiltverse

2. He grow and "i hate this one danm you fraction" and Koed Galactus and himself

3. When he wrestled with Doom who had galactus power and a cube

And all 3 of these events is more impressive then WBH

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2013 10:09 PM
DarkOdin is currently offline Click here to Send DarkOdin a Private Message Find more posts by DarkOdin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Odin wins.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2013 10:11 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

They destroy him.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2013 10:36 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Odin/Thor win

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2013 10:41 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by DarkOdin
3 events come to mind.

1. where he grow to tank blast that was felt through the muiltverse

2. He grow and "i hate this one danm you fraction" and Koed Galactus and himself

3. When he wrestled with Doom who had galactus power and a cube

And all 3 of these events is more impressive then WBH

1. Doesn't mean anything. Unquantifiable plus blasts =/= punches
2. Weak sauce. Thor basically almost did the same thing when he flew into Galactus with Mjolnir.
3. Weaksause again. Doom wasn't at WBH level physically.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2013 10:58 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

First of all I don't see how Odin is surviving a direct hit from WBH. I don't see how Odin is even harming WBH in a h2h confrontation.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2013 10:59 PM
Silent Master

By amping his strength and durability, then punching the Hulk until he doesn't get back up.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2013 11:02 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Silent Master
By amping his strength and durability, then punching the Hulk until he doesn't get back up.
He can only amp to levels where we seen him do in comics. Nothing more. So prove he can amp to a point that is enough to even harm WBH in the slightest.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2013 11:04 PM
Gecko4lif

Thor solos

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2013 11:08 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

He can only amp to levels where we seen him do in comics. Nothing more. So prove he can amp to a point that is enough to even harm WBH in the slightest.

Odin has been shown to amp people to trillions of times their starting strength. WBH gets his a$$ kicked.

"Math" is great, isn't it?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2013 11:32 PM
the Darkone

Odin/Thor will outright annihilate Hulk

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2013 11:43 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

2. Weak sauce. Thor basically almost did the same thing when he flew into Galactus with Mjolnir.

How do u feel the battle will go

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 12:20 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Oh boy, this thread.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 12:28 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

lol

Odin.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 01:12 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Are you trolling?

The World Breaker's destruction feat is quantifiable but Odin in a slug fest (That word was specifically used to describe his fight with Seth) unleashing power to destroy Galaxies, rocking the Multiverse etc. isn't usable?

So what? Mjolnir has unleashed enough power/destruction at it's best on a level on par and even superior to what World Breaker has done.

Doom with Galactus/Cosmic Cube stacked wasn't? .

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 02:34 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dynamix

lol..woah! Had to do a double take to make sure this was a real thread lol.

Odin solo after telling Thor - move aside boy, let me show you how a skyfather does it.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2013 02:38 AM
dynamix is currently offline Click here to Send dynamix a Private Message Find more posts by dynamix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote