KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder Man vs Vision

Wonder Man vs Vision
Started by: Hit and Run

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Accel

Wonder Man vs Vision

Wonder Man vs the Vision.

I just feel like I have to clear up that this is Wonder MAN and NOT Wonder WOMAN because I've seen people make that mistake quite a few times.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 05:16 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
severance
Plot is better than power

wonderman, they fought before (before he turned into energy). Wonderman clearly had the upper hand

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 05:25 PM
severance is currently offline Click here to Send severance a Private Message Find more posts by severance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Vision has hurt him since the "becoming purple" aspect happened.... WM can't really do anything to Vision if he stays intangible

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 06:09 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smaxxer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scoobless
Vision has hurt him since the "becoming purple" aspect happened.... WM can't really do anything to Vision if he stays intangible

Yeah, not only that, but Vision is considered a lot smarter than WM. But if the fight ends in a fistfight, Vision bites the dust.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 06:40 PM
Smaxxer is currently offline Click here to Send Smaxxer a Private Message Find more posts by Smaxxer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

WM has fought Vision a couple of times at least. In the end, WM will win. Vision cannot kill him. WM has virtually limitless stamina.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 06:44 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Thanks Adam Warlock. I didn't know that. i used to follow Wonder Man in the Avengers...Avengers West and had the early Wonder Man/Beast team up but lost track of him since he got nega bombed. Since then I restarted collecting but haven't seen him that much. Totally missed out on the new Wonder Man powers.

Attachment: sawm.jpg
This has been downloaded 68 time(s).

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 10:55 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Bump

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 04:34 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

Perhaps a stalemate? Vision in my opinion can't really put him down and I'm not sure if that intangible/becoming tangible inside the opponents body thing will work/be effective on a body made of ionic energy. So vision stays intangible and wonder man with his insane stamina keeps swinging at nothing.

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 04:55 AM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

a classic match up....they stalemated each time they fought directly i think. in time, i think i would go with the vision. he has range attacks, can amp himself to nearly wm's strength level and his intangibility makes it tough on simon. vision could phase behind him and place his hand in simon's head and even if he survives (which he would) he would be hurt. the question is how many times could he survive it. i'd say not TOO many. simon might catch him partially solid and end it a couple times, but i'd take vision via attrition maybe 6-7/10.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 01:27 PM
leonidas is online now! Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Wonderman ended up having the edge everytime they fought.Vision only looked better when he was doing single surprise attacks. The man of Wonders wins here.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 01:45 PM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

Simon.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2013 03:54 PM
lawest9 is currently offline Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote