KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Nimrod vs Death of Superman Doomsday...

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Nimrod wins... 5 45.45%
Death of Superman Doomsday wins... 5 45.45%
Stalemate... 1 9.09%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Nimrod vs Death of Superman Doomsday...
Started by: TheLordofMurder

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheLordofMurder

Nimrod vs Death of Superman Doomsday...

Nimrod (the version that dominated Classic Juggernaut) vs Death of Superman Doomsday in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Who wins?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 07:53 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

Nimord figures out that his bones are his weak spot, then proceeds to destroy DoS Doomsday.

Weakness discovery and exploit are Nimrod's whole MO.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 08:39 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

dd crushes nimrod's hide 100x as easily as colossus did then rips out his programming core. adapting to eliminate weaknesses is dd's thing.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 08:42 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
dd crushes nimrod's hide 100x as easily as colossus did then rips out his programming core. adapting to eliminate weaknesses is dd's thing.

Death of Superman Doomsday didnt do any adapating though...

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 08:59 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

That depends, he was becoming stronger in DOS according to Superman's statements.

And in hp when Superman learned DD's origins it said that he was capable of adapting.

I dont know if his origin explained on HP will rule that DOS DD was actually adapting on DOS.

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2013 01:26 AM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
That depends, he was becoming stronger in DOS according to Superman's statements.

And in hp when Superman learned DD's origins it said that he was capable of adapting.

I dont know if his origin explained on HP will rule that DOS DD was actually adapting on DOS.
him being weakened in Dos could account for that.

At any rate DD easily

Old Post Apr 9th, 2013 02:00 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

yeah, what bran said is possible, but it seemed more than that to me. he REALLY became a lot stronger and faster as things went on. and we know he was able to adapt at the time given what we later learned in h/p. could be he was just absorbing more and more sunlight as the arc went on, but it seems at least equally plausible that he was adapting to battling superman.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2013 02:38 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Very good point, but I do remember that He had dynamic strength fueled by his rage and I just check and found the scan.

This was written after DOS though, but they should fall into DOS feats

(please log in to view the image)

*Scans courtesy of Galan

Now, it can be interpreted as dynamic strength or adapting to a stronger being.

A few things that I noticed now re-reading this, it was that before DOS, Doomsday was already strong enough to tussle with a young Darkseid, and also capable of overpower the Green Lantern's mortal injury auto defense.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2013 04:02 AM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThereIsHope

I say Nimrod wins. If it was the Doomsday who fought and took down Superman with Apokolipse teck, I would have a harder time choosing.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2013 07:17 AM
ThereIsHope is currently offline Click here to Send ThereIsHope a Private Message Find more posts by ThereIsHope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

(please log in to view the image)

This is the scan I was looking for proving Hulk and Doomsday are one of the same. Super speed, strength, get stronger while angry, healing factor, both able to adapt, super leaping. They are the same character.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 9th, 2013 07:45 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

designwise he was built on a hulk template, but as far as concept goes theyre nothing alike.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2013 07:50 AM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by 753
designwise he was built on a hulk template, but as far as concept goes theyre nothing alike.

I agree.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 9th, 2013 08:01 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by carver9
This is the scan I was looking for proving Hulk and Doomsday are one of the same. Super speed, strength, get stronger while angry, healing factor, both able to adapt, super leaping. They are the same character.

No, they aren't. Doomsday is a brick. That's as close as it comes. They don't even have the same powerset when you really get in to it.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 9th, 2013 08:02 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Originally posted by carver9

Oh dear lord, what have I done???!!!

Quick fact here. Pre DOS DD was killed by an explosion that laid waste to 1/5 of a planet.

To put this in perspective, Asia is about 2% of earths surface. Granted we do not know how big was Calaton, but still a nice note in here smile

He faced Superman AFTER that.

And Carver, NO!

Last edited by Rao Kal El on Apr 9th, 2013 at 08:13 AM

Old Post Apr 9th, 2013 08:11 AM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Also at this point he had already being killed by an energy being.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2013 08:33 AM
DTM

DOS Doomsday, solidly beat Nimrod, IMO.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2013 08:36 AM
DTM is currently offline Click here to Send DTM a Private Message Find more posts by DTM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Death of Superman Doomsday didnt do any adapating though...

Yeah he did. Superman even stated that he felt as if DD were getting stronger.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2013 10:43 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote