KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » super battle marvel vs dc (shocker)

super battle marvel vs dc (shocker)
Started by: yaadaveyaa

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yaadaveyaa

super battle marvel vs dc (shocker)

voidtry and wbh vs reboot supes and black adam (since im not up to speed on BA his strongest version)

bloodlusted going for the kill no holding back no bfr pis cis the usual "no's"

1.pure hand to hand not a slugfest can use speed and what not but no powers
2.use allllllllll powers

battle takes place on an indestructable planet no bigger than the moon they start 1 mile away from eachother and converge

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 01:09 PM
yaadaveyaa is currently offline Click here to Send yaadaveyaa a Private Message Find more posts by yaadaveyaa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yaadaveyaa

bump

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 02:34 PM
yaadaveyaa is currently offline Click here to Send yaadaveyaa a Private Message Find more posts by yaadaveyaa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

You should probably read or learn about DCnU characters before you accidentally make spite threads...

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 02:38 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

I'm gonna let people argue on this one before I make my choice.

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 03:06 PM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

There's nothing to argue.

DCnU Black Adam has appeared on about half a dozen panels, and hasn't done anything.

DCnU Superman has nothing to show he's better than preboot.

DC team gets shitstomped

'Be.'

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 03:29 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cogito
You should probably read or learn about DCnU characters before you accidentally make spite threads...

thumb up

Fail thread.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 03:44 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yaadaveyaa

sad b nicer to the noobies this is how were tryin to learn dont b hatin

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 04:49 PM

just download the comics you wanna talk about, its not difficult

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 04:53 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yaadaveyaa

i prefer reading the opinions of others i read lots of marvel i have a good knowledge on those some of the dc stuff im not up to par with i wanna know how strong ba and other versions of supes r

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 04:57 PM
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Shocker this one

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 05:44 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
i prefer reading the opinions of others i read lots of marvel i have a good knowledge on those some of the dc stuff im not up to par with i wanna know how strong ba and other versions of supes r
they're a notch below superman.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 06:20 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Originally posted by yaadaveyaa

Superman, Black Adam, and Captain Marvel are consistently regarded as equals in terms of power whenever they match up in comics.

That said, Superman has more appearances, and more high end feats, and as such is commonly regarded as slightly better on these boards when such rankings are forced. Technically speaking, Superman does have tons of speed feats that are far superior to BA/CM's best.

He's also got powers that the Marvel family doesn't (e.g. heat vision, freeze breath). It appears that Captain Marvel and Black Adam, in the DCnU, will have much more magic involved with their powers, and may start showing new powers that could change things.

'Be.'

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 06:28 PM
yaadaveyaa

Superman, Black Adam, and Captain Marvel are consistently regarded as equals in terms of power whenever they match up in comics.

That said, Superman has more appearances, and more high end feats, and as such is commonly regarded as slightly better on these boards when such rankings are forced. Technically speaking, Superman does have tons of speed feats that are far superior to BA/CM's best.

He's also got powers that the Marvel family doesn't (e.g. heat vision, freeze breath). It appears that Captain Marvel and Black Adam, in the DCnU, will have much more magic involved with their powers, and may start showing new powers that could change things.

thanks for the pick me up i know a small amount about both but how a couple of threads went in the past few days was BA able to defeat wwh (i didnt agree but) so i figured those two being on an equal plane this woulda been a decent fight

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 07:15 PM
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

There's nothing to argue.

DCnU Black Adam has appeared on about half a dozen panels, and hasn't done anything.

DCnU Superman has nothing to show he's better than preboot.

DC team gets shitstomped

yes

Either Dirty Bob or WBH would solo

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 10:30 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sixth_Winged

Shocker wins.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 10:49 PM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Yeah, closing this one. Might have to revisit the tiers thread to make it easier for people.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 10:52 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote