KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » joker vs green goblin

joker vs green goblin
Started by: blade31092

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
blade31092

joker vs green goblin

Which weapon the most deadliest the joker joker venom gas or the green goblin pumpkin bomb gas? Does the joker joker venom gas have any effect on the green goblin? Does green goblin pumkin bomb gas have any affect on the joker? Also who will win in a h2h combat without weapon between the joke and the green goblin?

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 11:17 PM
blade31092 is currently offline Click here to Send blade31092 a Private Message Find more posts by blade31092 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Joker venom has effected beings with superhuman constitution before. Goblin's gas bombs have effected Spider-Man, but I'm not sure who else in the superhuman range. Joker is also effectively immune to poison in virtually all forms as his blood is already toxic.

In a h2h fight, this is colossal epic spite against Joker. Osborn would literally punch off his head.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 11:20 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Stormin' Norman sweepes

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Apr 14th, 2013 11:20 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Joker venom has effected beings with superhuman constitution before. Goblin's gas bombs have effected Spider-Man, but I'm not sure who else in the superhuman range. Joker is also effectively immune to poison in virtually all forms as his blood is already toxic.

In a h2h fight, this is colossal epic spite against Joker. Osborn would literally punch off his head.
When did Joker get toxic blood? That was always more of Posion Ivey's thing.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2013 05:26 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
When did Joker get toxic blood? That was always more of Posion Ivey's thing.

It's been implied for a while that his initial fall into the chemical vat turned his blood toxic, but it was recently confirmed under Morrison that due to Joker's constant exposure with various poisons and toxins, including his own special cocktails, he actually turned his blood poisonous. A mosquito died shortly after feeding on his blood, and he even made Damian really sick after exposing him to it.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2013 05:45 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote