KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Aftermath: OOC

Aftermath: OOC
Started by: The Big O

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Big O
The Original O

Aftermath: OOC

This thread is dedicated to all out of character (OOC) conversation. You can discuss the RP itself, plot lines, comments, questions, concerns, all that jazz. You can also converse with your fellow role players.

However, please keep cursing and and inappropriate discussions to a minimum or take it to PMming.

(Does KMC even allow that stuff....????)

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Sep 8th, 2012 11:53 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Some swear words are allowed, but others are censored with '*'.
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: dick
shit

etc...
As for the mods, well if they see you swearing at others out of character they'll say something about it.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2012 03:37 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Inaccurate! The reasoning behind mod intervention is not circled around the words used but the target of the swear attack. Appropriate sentences would fall under the category of--
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Damn, the gun has jammed.
On the internet all are in reach of negative influence. A soldier must be strong and know when and when not to attack! This is a place when not to attack! Subtlety is key to winning any engagement.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2012 08:41 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Close enough.
Anyways, it took the best part of 3 hours, but I have updated and PMed my char sheets to O. Can't wait!!! XD

Old Post Sep 9th, 2012 09:30 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

The Soldier goes a-huntin'.

I wonder who he'll run into first...

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 9th, 2012 11:23 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I'll let you guys know when we're to start. I'm trying to get my characters together.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 12:52 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Can. Not. WAIT!! big grin
-Happy Dance-

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 01:10 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Man, that's kinda of pile of stuff to read, Mel. laughing

So, as acting operator of Aftermath's Character Archive and Registratnion, hereafter known simply as the archive, I decree the following.

There are to be no posts made in the thread that are not an accepted character sheet or character revision.

I need to stress this point. We have an out of character thread, which should be suit the needs of discussion, character based or otherwises, just fine. The less chatter cluttering the archive, the easier it will be for players, both new and old, to find their sheets in an efficient manner.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 01:21 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Like I said, I spent a number of hours working on those 3 sheets. Still debating whether or not to bring Vincent Adal back.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 01:41 AM
The Big O
The Original O

How do you make a link?

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 02:03 AM
MadMel
Heh

You take a kid in a green tunic and give him the triforce of courage. wink

Lol jk.
Use [url] tags.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 02:08 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Sorry O i'll join this RP but you will have to give me a bit still need to update a bunch of stuff for my RP, then for this and I will be good after i get your approval.

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 02:10 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MadMel
You take a kid in a green tunic and give him the triforce of courage. wink

Lol jk.
Use [url] tags.
laughing out loud Awesome.
quote: (post)
Originally posted by Regelion1
Sorry O i'll join this RP but you will have to give me a bit still need to update a bunch of stuff for my RP, then for this and I will be good after i get your approval.
No worries. Just PM them to me when you can.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 02:20 AM
MadMel
Heh

To avoid accidental metagaming with our first posts, I think we should make a few things clear.

It's clear a lot of the survivors have grouped together for mutual protection. Where exactly is this group hiding - or better yet, how can such a group hide unnoticed to begin with?

For those that have surrendered or been arrested, what has happened to them?
Have they been executed? Forced to work? Placed into ghettos?

Where is the crusaders base of operations? How does an organization like them work? Is there a specific chain of command, or do crusaders just do their own thing?

If you want you can pm me the answers, or not answer, if you think answering will spoil the plot. erm

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 02:38 AM
The Big O
The Original O

I'll let you know. Those are really good questions. I'm still working on some characters so I won't get to them anytime tonight, but I will answer them.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 02:43 AM
MadMel
Heh

Coolies!
Well, apparently SF doesn't exist anymore, so I have to change my sig/avy. stick out tongue

Last edited by MadMel on Sep 10th, 2012 at 02:47 AM

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 02:45 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I wonder if the government would consider Eric for Ghost Squad, or if he's kind of a freelance hunter...

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 02:55 AM
MadMel
Heh

Oh!
That reminds me, Ghost is my character too - Totally forgot. XD

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 03:37 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

...Jeez, Mel, are you sure you didn't just do all this by yourself? stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 03:46 AM
MadMel
Heh

I did make the second part of this series. wink
And O will testify that I was heavily involved with the story of part 3.
That said, who do I talk to now for Ghost's CS, you or O?

Old Post Sep 10th, 2012 03:55 AM