KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » What is the Gap between a Skyfather and..

What is the Gap between a Skyfather and..
Started by: h1a8

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
h1a8

What is the Gap between a Skyfather and..

and a high herald level being (top 5).

Now some here have the impression that the gap is infinite. Meaning, you can stack an infinite number of high heralds in one being and they would still get spite stomped.

IMO Thanos is not more than 5x more powerful than a top high herald level being. That includes strength, blasting power, durability, etc.

Yet it is excepted that he can normally fight Odin and hold his own for awhile.

So my question is "What is the gap between Odin (or Zeus) and a top high herald level being (like Thor, Superman, Surfer)?"

Give the answer in terms of the average number of high herald beings needed to be stacked in one being to be able to match and contend with fighting Odin.

For example, some might suggest that if Surfer was 20x more powerful in everyway across the board then he can match an average portrayed Odin.

Lastly, I feel peers can one shot peers at times. This is not impossible. There is a vast difference between one shot koing to one shot killing. Then there is a greater vast difference between one shot killing and one shot vaporizing. Yes, there are levels of the one shot.

Ill go first.

20 Surfers stacked in one being can match Odin or Zeus.

-General Zod: Superman II

Last edited by h1a8 on Jul 4th, 2013 at 07:01 PM

Old Post Jul 4th, 2013 06:46 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

A sky father is as far above a herald as a herald is above humans

Old Post Jul 4th, 2013 07:50 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eaebiakuya

Well...7 billions of humans cannot kill a Herald...(i say a infinity number of humans cannot beat Superman...)

I remember i made a thread and people said 2000 Heralds would stomp even 3 skyfathers: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t569333.html

Last edited by eaebiakuya on Jul 4th, 2013 at 08:12 PM

Old Post Jul 4th, 2013 08:09 PM
eaebiakuya is currently offline Click here to Send eaebiakuya a Private Message Find more posts by eaebiakuya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

That's an inaccurate assessment

Old Post Jul 4th, 2013 08:16 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

The gap is very big

Old Post Jul 4th, 2013 08:50 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

remember guys this character is stacked. read the op again.
Not 20 surfers against odin but rather one being with 20x the power of surfer.

Surely 1000 little children can't beat me. But if you stack their power into one being then they can.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2013 09:00 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by h1a8
remember guys this character is stacked. read the op again.
Not 20 surfers against odin but rather one being with 20x the power of surfer.

Surely 1000 little children can't beat me. But if you stack their power into one being then they can.
One child would wreck your shit.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2013 09:01 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Sin I AM
false as high heralds have harmed skyfathers many times and no human has ever harmed a high herald level being physically.

Also high heralds can vaporize humans easily. Yet skyfathers can't do such things to a high herald level being (they can kill high heralds though).

Old Post Jul 4th, 2013 09:02 PM
h1a8

Originally posted by NemeBro
Not in a fight.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2013 09:03 PM
the Darkone

20 Silver Surfers will still get one shot and butt rape at the same time, Sky Fathers can amp and Odin who is Omnipotent and Omniscient is vastly superior, both fighting at their best Odin or any sky father will walk away without any problems.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2013 09:11 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

no human has ever harmed a high herald level being physically.

Try telling that to the Goddamn Batman

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Jul 4th, 2013 09:21 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

false as high heralds have harmed skyfathers many times and no human has ever harmed a high herald level being physically.

Also high heralds can vaporize humans easily. Yet skyfathers can't do such things to a high herald level being (they can kill high heralds though).

Wrong and wrong

Old Post Jul 4th, 2013 09:21 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by NemeBro

OMFG

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2013 09:22 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sundipped
MURDERER

Originally posted by Sin I AM

I'm not sure that's a fair comparison.
If I had to pick between who has the best chance to hurt their opponent, I'm going with the herald vs. a skyfather instead of a human hurting a herald. A human causing harm to a herald is impossible.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2013 09:23 PM
Sundipped is currently offline Click here to Send Sundipped a Private Message Find more posts by Sundipped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Originally posted by Sundipped
I'm not sure that's a fair comparison.
If I had to pick between who has the best chance to hurt their opponent, I'm going with the herald vs. a skyfather instead of a human hurting a herald. A human causing harm to a herald is impossible.

Likewise with a sky father, unless thier is some serious PIS which favors the herald

Old Post Jul 4th, 2013 09:27 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by the Darkone
Likewise with a sky father, unless thier is some serious PIS which favors the herald

This....outside of a ridiculous plot device no herald should scratch the surface of a skyfather

Old Post Jul 4th, 2013 09:35 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Cogito

Beat me to it.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 4th, 2013 09:38 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by the Darkone
20 Silver Surfers will still get one shot and butt rape at the same time, Sky Fathers can amp and Odin who is Omnipotent and Omniscient is vastly superior, both fighting at their best Odin or any sky father will walk away without any problems.
Silver Surfer can amp too. I'm talking about normal portrayals. Odin doesn't normally amp against beings his size when fighting. Otherwise he would squash Thanos, Mangog, etc. like little bugs.

Now Kurse is 4x Thor and Thor can barely affect him. Thus you don't have to be zillions of times greater than someone to not be affected by them.

Odin didn't one shot Thanos and Thanos is not more than 5x more powerful than a top high herald.

Originally posted by Cogito

Batman has those boots/gear and is technically superhuman (has superhuman feats). We are talking about normal humans.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2013 09:38 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Thanos is not more than 5x more powerful than a top high herald.

Where are u basing this off of?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2013 09:47 PM
the Darkone

Sky Fathers High-Mid-Low, Trans-High-Mid-Low, Hearlds-high-Mid-Lows,

Silver Surfer got one shot by Odin with the greatest of ease, and amp Odin is causing shock waves through the multiverse if he decides to cut lose, if Odin is serious the fight is over with a gesture, SS is no where no near Odin level of amping and power. And we go by feats, Odin slaughters the 20 SS less than 5 mins!!

Old Post Jul 4th, 2013 09:49 PM