KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Kratos v.s. Hayabusa

Kratos v.s. Hayabusa
Started by: Sol Valentine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Kratos v.s. Hayabusa

(please log in to view the image)

v.s.

(please log in to view the image)

Round 1:GOW 1 Kratos v.s. X-Box Original Hayabusa
Round 2:GOW 2 Kratos(No immortality) v.s. Ninja Gaiden Sigma Hayabusa.

Who wins?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 02:03 AM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

.......interesting

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 02:07 AM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

was just refreshing on their respect threads, what can Kratos down against Ryu's superior speed?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 02:13 AM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Immense strength and access to magic from the Greek Gods.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 02:16 AM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

I know, but Ryu might be too fast IMO, but his sword is immensely powerful

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 02:32 AM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

If Kratos gets a good shot with Medusa's gaze, Hayabusa's f*cked.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 02:34 AM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
If Kratos gets a good shot with Medusa's gaze, Hayabusa's f*cked.

no doubt, but, would he get it in?

I don't know Ryu well enough to call IMO, so I'll leave it open for someone with more Info on Ryu to call

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 02:36 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kratos vs. Hayabusa is retarded.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 02:53 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

oh really?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 02:54 AM
Longinus

Ryu's fast but people make it seem as if he is Flash or Hotsuma, teleportation and instaneous aren't powers he normally exhibits. There is ample time for Kratos to summon magic etc. Not only that but kratos has the range advantage but I will submit that Ryu does have the advantage in typical h2h combat. I say Ryu takes this 6/10.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 04:03 AM
Longinus is currently offline Click here to Send Longinus a Private Message Find more posts by Longinus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL @ Kratos in H2H combat. stick out tongue

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 04:08 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

IMO if to goes to combat Kratos stomps all over Ryu.

Ryu's only chance is to keep Kratos at range, where i think Ryu holds an advantage

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 04:09 AM
Csdabest

Ryu Has Range Advantage as well. Kunais, explosive Kunais, Explosive Errors,regular arrows, Legendary Windmill Shuriken.(I hear it getting a wind element in NG2 not sure). Ryu has Magic as well within all elements basicly. All of them give him a magical defense until he completes it. Art of the:Hurricane,Inferno,Inzuma,Ice Storm, and Fire Wheel. Fire Wheel is my favorite for close range because it gives added damage and sets a blaze to anyone who gets near him. Ryu's agility also gives him a manner and most likely would dogdge and manuver around Kratos attacks with ease.

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 04:10 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Oh Art of the Spirit Clone one of My favorite Ninpos

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 04:10 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Longinus

Ryu has the advantage in h2h combat because of his superior speed, the chained blades of Athena will keep Ryu from casting any ninpo hence Kratos' range advantage. However if Ryu is able to evade and dodge and bring the fight close then he will win

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 04:19 AM
Longinus is currently offline Click here to Send Longinus a Private Message Find more posts by Longinus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Originally posted by Longinus
Ryu has the advantage in h2h combat because of his superior speed, the chained blades of Athena will keep Ryu from casting any ninpo hence Kratos' range advantage. However if Ryu is able to evade and dodge and bring the fight close then he will win

um.....no in h2h Kratos is going to twât Ryu. He is as strong as the titans.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 04:23 AM
Longinus

How is Kratos being strong going to stop him from getting sliced up by Ryu's blade, when I meant h2h I meant like up close blade fighting. I guess that was an error on my part. But ok, let me correct myself, up close blade to blade Ryu would slaughter Kratos. No offense but Kratos would still have a hard time beating Ryu in h2h too, strength can only take you so far, Ryu although not on lvl of Kratos has great strength and is inarguably the quicker of the two.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 04:29 AM
Csdabest

Explain to me why the Chained Blades of Athena will keep Ryu from performing Ninpo. Art of the Inazuma electrify Kratos to a crisp fleshyly and through the metal. Ryu has the range advanatge. And Has all advantages over Kratos

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 04:29 AM
Longinus

I'm saying that Ryu would be too preoccupied in dodging Kratos blades to be worrying/putting himself in danger by summoning nippo. He mess around and get his head lopped off. If Kratos blocks arrows and fireballs and torrents of water he is definatley blocking kunai and other stuff that would buy Ryu enough time to perform a ninpo attack against other opponets.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 04:32 AM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Originally posted by Longinus
How is Kratos being strong going to stop him from getting sliced up by Ryu's blade, when I meant h2h I meant like up close blade fighting. I guess that was an error on my part. But ok, let me correct myself, up close blade to blade Ryu would slaughter Kratos. No offense but Kratos would still have a hard time beating Ryu in h2h too, strength can only take you so far, Ryu although not on lvl of Kratos has great strength and is inarguably the quicker of the two.

I know what you mean by hand to hand, and Kratos would demolish Ryu in h2h

don't underestimate someone stronger and with better h2h range

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 04:34 AM