KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » JFK Conspiracy?

JFK Conspiracy?
Started by: |King Joker|

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

JFK Conspiracy?

So apparently the majority of Americans subscribe to the idea that John F. Kennedy's assassination was part of a larger conspiracy.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2004/0...sination-facts/

Do you think there's more to the story? What conspiracy theories do you subscribe to, if any? What do you think actually happened? WAS IT THE SOVIETS? THE CUBANS? LYNDON B. JOHNSON? THE SECRET ****ING SERVICE? COMMENT BELOW, PEOPLE!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2015 03:52 PM
|King Joker| is currently offline Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

Its always been a conspiracy!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2015 07:10 PM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

What do you think happened?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2015 04:40 AM
|King Joker| is currently offline Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

quote: (post)
Originally posted by |King Joker|
What do you think happened?

He stopped discrimination
Few months later......
Gets assassinated....

They didn't like the fact he stopped white supremacy over blacks.

He believed MLK Jr was right in his attempts to stop it and "They? Thought he was a huge reliability to the service.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2015 06:08 PM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RexCloneWarsMVS
Believer of Jesus

Joker? I didn't know you believed in the illuminati

Old Post Mar 17th, 2015 05:00 AM
RexCloneWarsMVS is currently offline Click here to Send RexCloneWarsMVS a Private Message Find more posts by RexCloneWarsMVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

I don't.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2015 02:55 PM
BeyonderGod

Secret Service is highly recommended as the illuminati.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 03:26 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't know what happened, but there has always been one thing that bothered me. Why was Oswald let back into this country? For those who don't know, he was in the military and defected to Russia and said he was going to give out military secrets to the Russians. For whatever reason they let him come back to America. Not only that, but they let him bring a woman he had married in Russia who had been born there.

That just seems weird for them to let a defector come back, especially one involved in the military and who said he was going to give out military secrets.

I also wouldn't be surprised if LBJ and/or J. Edgar Hoover were somehow involved. Both had a lot to gain.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2015 05:16 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genesis-Soldier
god blessed him with a...

politicians of power who decided JFK was an un-nessacary risk or too dangerous because they want to gain favour of the mob, the people who were against racial segregation and the likes

and just like the roman senate JFK was killed for his ideals, almost like the Gracchi brothers. killed for their ideas and reforms

Old Post Aug 19th, 2015 12:56 PM
Genesis-Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Genesis-Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Genesis-Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

There is way to much smoke around this incident for there to not be a conspiracy fire. At one point in my life i became excessively fascinated with this incident and it's conspiracy theories. After the research i did i found more questions than answers and most of the questions revolved around the evidence given to disclaim the "conspiracy theorists". Regardless of what happened it seems inarguable that Oswald was not working alone and whom ever helped him had a position/s of power. It's been a long time since i stopped wasting time researching conspiracies, even ones that seem to have credence. I think the biggest factors surrounding this incident that suggest a conspiracy are...,

The presidents corpse was mutilated negating an acceptable autopsy.

Just like the mutilation, almost directly after the incident, the presidents brain mysteriously disappeared.

Ballistic evidence is highly questionable, at best.

There were dozens of credible witnesses that support the grassy knoll theory.

The murders and deaths following the incident.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2015 07:42 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm also still fascinated by it. I know it happened a long time ago, but I feel like it's still important to try to find out as much a possible about it. It goes beyond the simple assassination of the president. If men in power at that time could pull that off..it just makes me wonder if the people in power now are of the same flock.

I still have no answer to why they let Oswald back into the country. That bothers me more then anything else.

Now I'm watching this 9 part documentary about it, most of it is on youtube. Here is a link to the first part if anyone is interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2agPurqFJk

9 parts, with each nearly an hour long. Looks like I'll be up late tonight.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 11:01 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

JFK was the best president. thumb up

Old Post Dec 18th, 2015 04:55 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BeyonderGod
JFK was the best president. thumb up

He was a popular president that is for sure, but he was far from the best. He was far from the worst as well. He very well could of been one of the best had he not been killed. I suppose that is the reason they killed him in the first place.

Which is why the idea of a conspiracy involving our government is so disturbing to me. Since it means they literally killed him for trying to change things, keep us out of war, etc.

Last edited by Surtur on Dec 21st, 2015 at 02:59 AM

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 02:55 AM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thats what they did. They killed him because of many reasons including trying to get rid of the federal reserve.

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 05:10 AM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agusto Pinochet
Restricted

Account Restricted

You've got to be a complete retard/gullible to believe Oswald acted alone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BF8cf8fEwQU

MUST READ, NONE DARE CALL IT CONSPIRACY by Gary Allen.

http://www.whale.to/b/allen_b1.html

Last edited by Agusto Pinochet on Dec 22nd, 2015 at 10:44 AM

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 10:41 AM
Agusto Pinochet is currently offline Click here to Send Agusto Pinochet a Private Message Find more posts by Agusto Pinochet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demon of Heaven

Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Thats what they did. They killed him because of many reasons including trying to get rid of the federal reserve.

That and relationship with Israel are probably top two reasons, along with possible truth that he was willing to share with American people(UFOs and such). He was not going to just go along with the true powers at be and be their puppet like they thought so they killed him.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2019 12:50 AM
Demon of Heaven is currently offline Click here to Send Demon of Heaven a Private Message Find more posts by Demon of Heaven Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

There were fugitives in Cuba known as ‘anti-Castro Cubans’. The plan was to provoke Kennedy to invade Cuba, which he refused to do. That’s why the cia shot him and Diem. LBJ knew if he didn’t orchestrate the draft, he’d suffer the same fate.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Oct 11th, 2021 01:56 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote