KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Who would win Cloud or Squall

Who would win Cloud or Squall
Started by: Lord Ryugen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Who would win Cloud or Squall

I'm surprised no one made this thread so I'm going to do it. The two hardest Final Fantasy heros in a fight to the death. No holds barred who's gonna win

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 11:50 AM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

i like Cloud a lot more but Squall has a superior weapon, so i say Squall.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 01:35 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
octapushunter

who would care no one or no one? my guess is the later.

bye
octapushunter

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 06:19 PM
octapushunter is currently offline Click here to Send octapushunter a Private Message Find more posts by octapushunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

Squall.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 06:34 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

It'd be much more efficient if this were a poll... whistle

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 07:56 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

make a poll

i'd have to say squall

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 09:55 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

ha... cloud would just use 1 omni slash and that would be it... squall would spend the rest of the fight trying to steal clouds magic with his crappy 'draw' system stick out tongue

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 10:41 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

-_-'in case you havent noticed were talking about both of them having full stock of items,magic,summons,etc....besides... squall needs only one spell.....and thats aura.....combine that with lionheart and you dont have a character on your hands anymore....YOU HAVE A GOD

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 05:11 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I guess you forgot that cloud can equip 2 W-summons and a knights of the round materia, hitting squall 4 times in a row with the same summon over and over with no breaks in between... hope squall can draw 'that' rofl

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 05:33 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Sorry I didn't make a poll but I wasn'y sure how confused

But back to the matter at hand. Cloud would win despite Squall having a better weapon and higher level. How? Simple Cloud's weapon is larger and weighs more so it requires more strength to swing, therefore Cloud is a stronger fighter. Next up Summons Cloud has 'Knights of the Round' which does 9999 twelve or thirteen times Squal has 'Eden' which does just over 10000. Cloud is superior in Limits as well he has Omislash, Suall has Lionheart the cheap copy. Not to mention that unless he's almost dead Squall has to waste time using aura.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 02:10 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

well....even though the buster sword requires more strength it wouldnt matter becuz squall has a lighter sword thats less heavier and if you have played kingdom hearts you would see that squall can make his sword even bigger than clouds....

as for summons....ill have to think more on that...

but as for limits....it still wouldnt matter....he could go into battle almost dead and still pull off lionheart while clouds stupid bar has to fill up before that happens...(in my opinion i think clouds omnislash has nothing on squalls lionheart....as a matter of fact... i think ff7 has nothing on ff8.....ff8 is so much better than ff7....the storyline is so realistic....the characters are much more down-to-earth...its just...better...)

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 03:32 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

""the storyline is so realistic....the characters are much more down-to-earth...its just...better...""

Ah yes.. with such classic name calling as "chicken wuss" , monsters coming from the moon, 20 balamb gardens and even more flashbacks than you can shake a gunblade at.

anywho, cloud is a mako soldier. Hardened for battle... squall is squall.. *yawn* Although I do love his character design

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 05:24 AM
Mav
Can't think of one

What if you like Auron better than both? embarrasment

made by verauko

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 01:29 AM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FragileHaloRyuu
Ruroni Black Mage

Neither! I bet Sephiroth could take both on...if he hadn't lost. But think of it this way one on one, Sephiroth would win. Cloud had two others with him when he fought him.

"Another sad moment came at that date was toward the end of the set I saw one poor f***er with a NIN t-shirt, holding it up. Seconds later I saw scuffling and no more NIN t-shirt."- Trent Reznor.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 09:34 PM
FragileHaloRyuu is currently offline Click here to Send FragileHaloRyuu a Private Message Find more posts by FragileHaloRyuu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

but we are not talking about sephy....were talking about a fight between cloud and squall....

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 01:35 AM
sandman26
old but new

well i've never been a real fan of final fantasy games but i loved kingdom hearts and i liked squall alot more in that though cloud teaches you sonic blade so i dunno i'm goin for squall!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 02:01 AM
sandman26 is currently offline Click here to Send sandman26 a Private Message Find more posts by sandman26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FragileHaloRyuu
Ruroni Black Mage

I know, but I love Sephiroth. My all time favorite character. But it took a great man and two (random) jerks to defeat him, so I am voting Cloud.

"Another sad moment came at that date was toward the end of the set I saw one poor f***er with a NIN t-shirt, holding it up. Seconds later I saw scuffling and no more NIN t-shirt."- Trent Reznor.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 07:34 AM
FragileHaloRyuu is currently offline Click here to Send FragileHaloRyuu a Private Message Find more posts by FragileHaloRyuu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

I look just like Tidus, but I've cosplayed as Cloud before.

*how stupid of me*

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 07:44 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

well, disney blows and they made cloud and sephiroth look lame, but you see how they woul fight in real time, cloud and squal were about equal, sephiroth was insanely badass though, im not picking one of the two justoffering a suggestion on a better way to veiw the fight. and FF7-2:advent children has cloud and sephiroth looking differnt in a cool way

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 06:02 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

are you people retarded or something?.....what the hell does sephiroth have to do with anything!?....were talking about strictly cloud and squall....

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 07:36 AM