KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Last-Gen Console Discussions (PS3, Xbox 360, Wii)

Last-Gen Console Discussions (PS3, Xbox 360, Wii)
Started by: Peach

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (507): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

Next-Gen Console Discussions -- OFFICIAL THREAD

Okay, I've decided to make a single thread for discussions about the Xbox 360, PS3, and Nintendo Revolution. No, I'm not going to go through and merge all the old threads, because there's a bunch stick out tongue but please, instead of making more new ones, just use this one, okay? It'll help in there not being a billion threads on the same subject, and just for the sake of convenience.

This is just for discussions of the consoles themselves, btw. You can still make seperate threads for the different games.

And I don't want to see ANY bashing in this thread. We're all video game nerds, and we can all get along, okay? None of the fanboy arguments that are so prevelant on here.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 08:13 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Re: Next-Gen Console Discussions -- OFFICIAL THREAD

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lana
Okay, I've decided to make a single thread for discussions about the Xbox 360, PS3, and Nintendo Revolution. No, I'm not going to go through and merge all the old threads, because there's a bunch stick out tongue but please, instead of making more new ones, just use this one, okay? It'll help in there not being a billion threads on the same subject, and just for the sake of convenience.

shifty I see you put the Xbox 360 first then Ps3 and Nintendo. Is that the order you like them best stick out tongue

(The Nintendo controller could be fun but only games made by nintendo because they will make sure it works, but other games I don't know how it will work.)

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 08:16 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Reverse-alphabetical order stick out tongue

And I'm sure that games made for the Revolution will be designed as to work with the controller....

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 08:18 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

And I'm sure that games made for the Revolution will be designed as to work with the controller....

laughing out loud

Still the games for all 3 systems might not work to well for the rev unless they have 2 controls...normal and freaky. Super Smash brothers is why I am getting the Rev and it's ONLINE, so i could kick peoples....all over the world evil face

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 08:20 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

I WAS GOING TO SAY THAT..... eek!

(see you went ahead with the thread... )

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 08:20 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

putting things in General A. Stops 50 other thread about pieces and only have 1 post in it. B. it is more fun to talk about more than one thing so more replies, instead of for example.....Xbox 360 plug, Discuss then 3 posts later the thread dies but 5 minutes later they put Ps3 plug then the Nintendo plug...and so on.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 08:23 PM
§P0oONY

Originally posted by TwisterGameX
putting things in General A. Stops 50 other thread about pieces and only have 1 post in it. B. it is more fun to talk about more than one thing so more replies, instead of for example.....Xbox 360 plug, Discuss then 3 posts later the thread dies but 5 minutes later they put Ps3 plug then the Nintendo plug...and so on.

This'll turn into a social thread.... Social I tell ya, Social!!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 08:25 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Originally posted by §P0oONY

It's still fun. Happy Dance

Ok I am getting probably all 3 in time but most of all is the Nintendo( I always get Nintendo first, since I love it the best)

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 08:26 PM
§P0oONY

It's still fun. Happy Dance

Ok I am getting probably all 3 in time but most of all is the Nintendo( I always get Nintendo first, since I love it the best)

I loath social threads.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 08:27 PM
Peach
mordrem

I will keep an eye on it to be sure it doesn't.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 08:28 PM
Null

I loath social threads.

Spooony ruins everything

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 08:29 PM
§P0oONY

I will keep an eye on it to be sure it doesn't.

I'd appreciate that....

(back on topic)

I think they may have over priced the new xbox a bit.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 08:31 PM
lilmisskitten
Erotically Charged

social threads.......lol so in your opinion which would be the best to get

My Stuffs "innit"

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 08:32 PM
lilmisskitten is currently offline Click here to Send lilmisskitten a Private Message Find more posts by lilmisskitten Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

I'd appreciate that....

(back on topic)

Thats why Nintendo gets my vote Happy Dance Ps3 and Xbox360 wil rob you blind. After they rape my money I can't even get a game...then extra controls...murder!!

Peach
mordrem

I'd appreciate that....

(back on topic)

No prob.

And yeah, the 360 is REALLY expensive. That probably will put a lot people off from buying it at first.

The price will probably drop pretty quickly though. Else they're not going to get much in the way of sales....

Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by lilmisskitten

The 360 will be out first, but the Revolution is going to likely be the cheapest, from what I've heard.

Personally, I'm going for the Revolution first.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 08:33 PM
§P0oONY

Thats why Nintendo gets my vote Happy Dance Ps3 and Xbox360 wil rob you blind. After they rape my money I can't even get a game...then extra controls...murder!!

But their controller... I just don't think it will take off in a big way... I think the Revolution will be the death of Nintendo.

Null

No prob.

And yeah, the 360 is REALLY expensive. That probably will put a lot people off from buying it at first.

The price will probably drop pretty quickly though. Else they're not going to get much in the way of sales....

They swear it does more than play games. I am guessing it's like the Jetsons.

§P0oONY

Originally posted by lilmisskitten

Xbox 360 all the way... get it in a few months and play Quake 4.... I see no down side.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 08:34 PM
Null

But their controller... I just don't think it will take off in a big way... I think the Revolution will be the death of Nintendo.

Nintendo will never die. The controller has a unique thing and is new than the regular same old same old. Also there hanhelds are kicking ass so they get billions.

Best sellers
Nintendo Handheld(Gba and Ds)
Ps2
Xbox
GC

Thats the stats last time I checked there selling thingy.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 08:35 PM