KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Mass Effect 2

Mass Effect 2
Started by: Nactous

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (49): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mass Effect 2

Here are the first two images. Enjoy.

Attachment: ss_preview_1__jpg.jpg
This has been downloaded 365 time(s).

"The wait is over."

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 01:37 AM
Nactous is currently offline Click here to Send Nactous a Private Message Find more posts by Nactous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

And number Two

I forgot the teaser.
http://masseffect.bioware.com/teaser/index.html

Attachment: ss_preview_1___1__jpg.jpg
This has been downloaded 366 time(s).

"The wait is over."

Last edited by Nactous on Feb 21st, 2009 at 01:41 AM

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 01:37 AM
Nactous is currently offline Click here to Send Nactous a Private Message Find more posts by Nactous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

As long as it's not as dull as the first one, then it should be good.

Any release date planned?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 01:48 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wouldnt say the first one was dull. Its an RPG.

"The wait is over."

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 01:49 AM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nactous
I wouldnt say the first one was dull. Its an RPG.

Yeah I know, that's why I was surprised to find it rather boring myself.

Ahh well maybe it'll pull a Gears move and make a fantastic sequel that puts the over hype of the first to rest and actually makes a good game...I think Mass effect was a half and half game, some like it some hate it guess I'm the latter of the two.

Last edited by Neo Darkhalen on Feb 21st, 2009 at 01:52 AM

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 01:50 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I loved the original, can't wait for this.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 01:53 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Ahh well maybe it'll pull a Gears move and make a fantastic sequel that puts the over hype of the first to rest and actually makes a good game

Ah Gears, in action yes, in story no.

"The wait is over."

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 01:55 AM
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

WTF did the teaser just say that your character [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Just got killed in action?

Anyways i cant wait for this game.

Last edited by BoratBorat on Feb 21st, 2009 at 02:34 AM

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 02:31 AM
BoratBorat is currently offline Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Yeah I know, that's why I was surprised to find it rather boring myself.

Ahh well maybe it'll pull a Gears move and make a fantastic sequel that puts the over hype of the first to rest and actually makes a good game...I think Mass effect was a half and half game, some like it some hate it guess I'm the latter of the two.

The first game was fantastic. Gears? not so much.

Originally posted by DorianYates
WTF did the teaser just say that your character [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Just got killed in action?

Anyways i cant wait for this game.

I don't believe it. A revelation like that in a teaser trailer? No, Bioware is up to something with this game... besides that kinda kills what bioware was talking about with continuing your character.

Also look on the left-hand side of the screen, see the name? As the site is very Cerberus based we can infer that good 'ol Drew Krapshyn and the Mass Effect team is up to something... And I don't think that this particular event mentioned in the trailer has transpired.

But it can be more or less a set-up to perhaps make the galaxy believe he is dead.

Last edited by Mandrag Ganon on Feb 21st, 2009 at 02:45 AM

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 02:40 AM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

The only thing I don't get is that if that person does get whacked, why is Bioware even telling us to save our save files? I think what Dorian said there is a load of crap.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 03:50 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Load of crap?

No, i merely mentioned what i saw in the teaser so i am *not* "saying a load of crap".

I simply don't believe shepard got killed, nothing that major is going to get revealed in a trailer let alone a teaser so chill man.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 04:03 AM
BoratBorat is currently offline Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I loved Mass Effect.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 04:40 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

A. Gears of War being compared to Mass Effect IMO is lol.

B. If [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Shepard dies I swear to God I will fubar you for even saying that Dorian.

C. I loved the original, so I will get this as soon as it is out, hopefully there will be more Alien Fornification in this game, preferably with a Krogan. Mmm, Wrex you stud.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 06:25 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Eneru that's just plain disturbing.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 08:02 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

Heh, that was an interesting teaser, I doubt Shepard is dead though.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 09:12 AM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by Nactous
Ah Gears, in action yes, in story no.

Oh no I'm not trying to say Gears 2 had a good story, but the gameplay was much better then the first.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 01:18 PM
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
A. Gears of War being compared to Mass Effect IMO is lol.

B. If [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Shepard dies I swear to God I will fubar you for even saying that Dorian.

C. I loved the original, so I will get this as soon as it is out, hopefully there will be more Alien Fornification in this game, preferably with a Krogan. Mmm, Wrex you stud.

Not trying to be sick or anything but maybe interspecies rape?

How about a female krogan,turian or salarian? Never saw any of those in the original mass effect and should be interesting to feature them.

Anyways when is the speculated release date?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 01:26 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Gears of War can only be compared because it has many similarities. For example the cover and the engine(duh)

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 05:20 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mass Effect is the best game I've ever played; top of the line in all of the categories. I'm looking forward to the second one.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 06:00 PM
Gideon is currently offline Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by DorianYates
Not trying to be sick or anything but maybe interspecies rape?

How about a female krogan,turian or salarian? Never saw any of those in the original mass effect and should be interesting to feature them.

Anyways when is the speculated release date?
I agree, and it would add a new level of challenge to the game, raping a Krogan or Turian would not be easy I would imagine, both being physically larger and stronger, and it would be hard to rape a Salarian because they are so fast, you would have to blow her legs off first to catch her.

Mmmm, God I'm horny.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 07:28 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote