KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Ezra's slingshot... ridiculous or ingenious

Ezra's slingshot... ridiculous or ingenious
Started by: Darth Abonis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Abonis

Ezra's slingshot... ridiculous or ingenious

I cannot tell if Ezra's energy slingshot is the stupidest thing or the coolest thing of Rebels. On one hand if I was a fan in 1981 (the peak of Star Wars awesomness), and someone told me that in 33 years, the latest incarnation of Star Wars would feature a 14 year old boy with an energy slingshot, I might swallow a whole bottle of Tylenol. Yet in 2014, the future of sci-fi looks bleak and drab. Their are no new ideas anymore, and Ezra's slingshot seems so simple yet different. What does everyone else think?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2014 07:41 PM
Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

I couldn't give a shit about Ezra or his b*tch ass sling shot.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2014 07:42 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

It's pretty ridiculous, it doesn't seem to be able to really do anything other than be a minor annoyance. He should trade it for an actual blaster.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2014 07:52 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Ridiculous Idea...
I love stra war rebel because it's the same ambiance than many SW RPG in this time line, the small team working. And an other wolverine. We are more close to the character. More than in TWC.

It's energetic, it have solid light like in Halo (but I already knew than they where solide light hologrames used for training in STarfigther and in JKA)
It's a kid weapon. A self defens thing for those who go late in the dark.. A conventional weapon for kid but that's seam to cost a lot.. And how it's working???? I say O.K for the eneergy bomb matrice of the full non canon thing SW starfighter (but it so kick ass and full of great Idea.... The II have inspired RaW... and the N-1 is more bad ass than in Battle for naboo. And I really love the droïd turret concept ! And the storyline is before episode I so that's normal than that's not anakin destroying the ship at the end. I Also love the Vana ship wich auto guided plasma shots made with chiss technology so goofy !!!!
But I just cannot biiip with the II on force lighning used by a Jedi and other powers....)

But never mind.. What does he shots ? Only energitcalc things? Why does it need to be a sling shot? a mini non lethal blaster which shot sub PEP blast. with childy drawing on it (to allowed the compagny selling them of course.)
The ad for this :
Do your child go late the night? He do not want listen to you? Are you corried about him? With the gnagna he will be safe !!! Buy the gnagna now for ... credits.
blabla TTC after sale service....

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2014 08:17 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote