KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Based on events in my life

Based on events in my life
Started by: Oneness

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Based on events in my life

I'd say that probability manipulation is more likely than not to be real and by some naturalistic process, somehow a force like gravity. It might actually be gravity, that is, supergravity, or at least the way it would manifest itself within a 3D structure. Also, fear manifestation is also probably real based on my experience. If I fear something enough, it just pops up eventually. If I actively say something isn't going to happen, it usually doesn't unless it bares a mysterious outcome that actually ends up giving me something I'd wanted and had premeditated on achieving, so there's definitely something trippy about the universe.

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 02:36 AM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Probability manipulation works to a small degree, but as defined by the link, it is not real. Gravity is the curvature of space-time, and supergravity is a theory that combines gravity with string theory (I'm putting it into the most simplest terms). It has nothing to do with probability manipulation.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 03:22 AM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Probability manipulation works to a small degree, but as defined by the link, it is not real.

Not in my experience. Not even in the history of the universe, according to the Drake Equation and our current cosmological observational capacity, likely things haven't happened.

quote:
Gravity is the curvature of space-time, and supergravity is a theory that combines gravity with string theory (I'm putting it into the most simplest terms).

Yet, ultimately it's not that simple. To put another part of supergravity simply, in the terminology of Michio Kaku, "Perhaps the strings are being set to a higher vibration". In that quote he was referring to the observation being made about the nature of expansion, and how the cosmological constant is as out as some of Einstein's theories. In the other thread I tried desperately to explain to you why quantum mechanics and supergravity began being considered and used to help formulate a unified string theory. Previous models have been proven inconsistent with scientific observation. The laws of thermodynamics themselves are changing, expansion itself is an indication that something is pulling the strings, as it were. Without instantaneously decimating the cosmos as we know it by instantly granting me the powers of the Flash, or instantly manifesting 20 pounds of gold right in front of my feet, the only way for a Super Being to write some providence into our lives is to use probability manipulation, which would be consistent with the small changes the universe's functions have undergone given that this super being can see multiple potentialities and perceives time non-linearly.

quote:
It has nothing to do with probability manipulation.

Honestly, until we have a unified string theory, you can't say that. Nobody really knows what's going on, on the quantum/subatomic level. Hence, the double slit experiment. Which we still haven't made sense of.

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 04:46 AM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Oneness, stop this. You need to focus on reality.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 05:19 AM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Oneness
Hence, the double slit experiment. Which we still haven't made sense of.

Lesbians are people, not just one of your experiments!

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2014 04:04 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote