KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Emailing Chris Avellone: Any Questions For Him?

Emailing Chris Avellone: Any Questions For Him?
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Emailing Chris Avellone: Any Questions For Him?

So, I'm emailing Mr. Avellone hoping to understand why Nihilus didn't demolish Canderous with drain or TK during his battle. If you guys have any other questions, let me know and I'll include it in the email!

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Dec 30th, 2014 11:37 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

ask him about Nihilus's fleet lifting feat, tbh. And how powerful he envisioned the ancient sith lords to be.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: to silence dissenters such as Tempest, for example.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Dec 30th, 2014 11:39 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Will do! Selenial, any questions for him about the Exile?

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Dec 30th, 2014 11:42 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Ask him following:

1. About the power of Meetra Surik (as a Wound and as fully Healed)

2. His views on the Surik's healing of the wound

3. His views about Sith Emperor

4. His views about Surik's loss to Darth Nyriss

5. His views about how Surik coped with the environment of Malachor V and its impact on her combat prowess

6. Why Traya failed to subdue Surik on Malachor V

7. His views about Tulak Hord

8. His views about power of Revan

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Dec 30th, 2014 at 11:49 PM

Old Post Dec 30th, 2014 11:45 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bribe him into giving TOR a ridiculous accolade that elevates the era above every other by leaps and bounds. Would cause quite the shitstorm.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.”

Old Post Dec 30th, 2014 11:45 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Ask him if Nihilus is stronger than the Ancient Sith or weaker, and which era of the Ancient Sith, Hord's, Ragnos's, etc?

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Dec 30th, 2014 11:47 PM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

oh christ

Old Post Dec 30th, 2014 11:54 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I kinda feel bad for the guy asking him all these questions. Then again, I feel he would appreciate that he has a fanbase that cares what he says.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2014 12:02 AM
ares834

Only ask him a few then. I don't think he kept up with SWTOR for example.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2014 12:04 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

I was actually going to email him to help answer some theories for my Exile respect thread, I don't mind if you do it for me but I'm happy to do it myself.

For now, most of my questions were around what LeGenD was saying.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2014 12:05 AM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Got a response: "Chris Avellone is out of the office 12.20.14 until 1.5.15 on Xmas vacation. He will not be checking email, and he will also practice not referring to himself in the 3rd person. He does, however, hope that you had a great 2014 and wishes you even better times in 2015."

Lol, I gotta love the guy. He actually has a sense of humor and compassion unlike Drew...

Old Post Dec 31st, 2014 12:09 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Anyway, the following topics were covered in the email:
• How did Canderous Ordo survive his battle with Darth Nihilus?
• How does Darth Nihilus' ship stay together after he is killed?
• How powerful is Triumvirate in comparison to the Ancient Sith?
• How powerful does he view the Jedi Exile/Meetra Surik to be?
• How was she defeated by Darth Nyriss so quickly and easily?
• How does he view the Sith Emperor and Revan in the game?
• How would he have portrayed Revan's death if he could have?

I also threw in a lot of your other questions in the questions:
• Darth Nihilus lifting the fleet...
• The Jedi Exile and her wound...
• Darth Traya vs Darth Nyriss cool.

Last edited by Jaggarath on Dec 31st, 2014 at 12:16 AM

Old Post Dec 31st, 2014 12:13 AM
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Can anyone give me his email? i'd actually like to email him asking about a few minor characters. Please and thank you

Old Post Dec 31st, 2014 12:19 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Ask him how big his cock is.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2014 12:25 AM
Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

God dammit Neme...

Old Post Dec 31st, 2014 12:25 AM
Angelalex242

Ask him who would win:

Nihilus or Revan
Nihilus or Vitiate
Nihilus or Caedus
Nihilus or Sidious

Old Post Dec 31st, 2014 02:35 AM
Click here to Send Angelalex242 a Private Message Find more posts by Angelalex242 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psmith81992
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. Why did Peter Jackson do a trilogy based on a 320 page book?

2. Why did Ubisoft completely drop the ball on AC:Unity?

3. Will the United States ever get out of the recession?

4. Will North Korea ever achieve nuclear capabilities and how long will they last until we bomb them into the stone age?

There'll be a golden ladder reaching down.
When the man comes around.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2014 03:14 AM
Click here to Send psmith81992 a Private Message Find more posts by psmith81992 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
appletonia
major studmuffin

Ask him what he rates this on a scale of 0-15, 0 being terrible and 15 being just wonderfully delightful:

27/01/16 - DarthAnt66 - 91 days

Old Post Dec 31st, 2014 01:03 PM
Click here to Send appletonia a Private Message Find more posts by appletonia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
oh christ

Old Post Dec 31st, 2014 08:27 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Ant, I can his email pls?

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2015 07:55 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote