KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Jax Pavan Respect Thread

Jax Pavan Respect Thread
Started by: Fated Xtasy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Jax Pavan Respect Thread

Hey girls and boys, So bantha started this thread a while ago, but couldn't finish it. because it got deleted. so he asked me to help find some quotes and here we are. I take no credit for thread save for the pics and a two or three quotes that's it. the rest is Bantha's work. Enjoy the reading about this pretty badass Jedi. sayonara and enjoy. pece
http://www.comicvine.com/profile/fa...-thread/102249/

Old Post Feb 8th, 2015 05:05 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Jax is a pretty underrated combatant, and it's nice to see a respect thread detailing the feats and powers of such an unfortunately otherwise overlooked character. It'll be interesting to see what ways he can be used in versus scenarios now that his powers have been more brought to light.

Excellent work guys. thumb up

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Feb 8th, 2015 05:17 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good job Fated thumb up

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2015 05:24 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb

Excellent work guys. thumb up

Thanks! smile

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Feb 8th, 2015 05:25 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ILS
Good job Fated thumb up

Thanks dude. Though it was mostly bantha. I hardly deserve a mention. Thanks regardless though. He and I worked hard for this and we both hope you all enjoyed reading through it smile

And thanks dmb. Lol you kept me sane when the formatting came around.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2015 05:43 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote