KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Designing you're own SW technology.

Designing you're own SW technology.
Started by: Revanchiste

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Revanchiste

Designing you're own SW technology.

If you don't know.
I'm an expert more in Technology than in character....

That's why I'd like to show my lastest invention :

Quoted from a commission. :

"
http://adamkop.deviantart.com/#/art...-404643319?hf=1
Commision here I want this in much larger with under the cockpit the same gun as the chiss claw fighter.
with more thrusters, bigs reactors in the wings, with near those thrusters gun boat like missiles luncher but don't make an ugly, redesign them to look as the ship look.
Astromech droïd, between the turret and cockpit. It will have an energy bomb's matrice like the havoc in starfighter.
Between the smaull hiden luncher of thos energy bombs some hiden regular laser the same as the infiltrator. Buble thing like the mon cal ships. And the hull will be an inteligent hull made with a costly alliage made with imperium phrik and beskar to provide resistence from energy blow, explosion and a part of phrik to increase the blast deflection. Thank to Rakattas technology This hull will be intelligent sourcing of the force to concetrate the shield on the part suceptible to take a shot in the 0.5s.
I will call this baby the :
Apocalypse class bomber."

I have also immagine replacing the chiss gun with ionic gun or ad them barridium bullets, and also made the hull in the same matter than the sun crusher (wich is able to resist Super laser chots and super nova XD !!!) And imagine as pilote : Pilote droïd wich posses an intel core made by the same industry who made the BX series wich are the commando droïd, because it solve the problem of food and oxygen suplly, and because the accuracy in RaW and Many Battle front mod where they can head shot you when you cannot see them with your sniper riffle, this became popular and now we have declared this O.P accuracy canon. Can you imagne what the pilot droïd would be cappble of????
Imagine an other one wich source from the force like the force saber,thank to Rakattas technology, imagine the thing with a powerfull force user as anakin.

If you have imagine one gun ship droïd, post here !!!!!!!

Last edited by Revanchiste on Nov 22nd, 2014 at 03:10 PM

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2014 03:08 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

That's some fantastic artwork.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2014 03:21 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

And you have read the description of mine?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2014 05:42 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

I think than I have forget to spefifie than the ship have so preco abilities, it have the same matter than the star map use in the hull you have some circuits of this matter in the hull of ship no kidding? The point? It's not about regnerativ powers... It's about preco... The ship concetrate the shield energy where necessary....

Well you know than you can put al the shield at the back...? Or forward or 50% forward backward Right? Here it focus the shield where any blaster bolt etc.. Gonna to hit...

The pilote will be a living droïd, yhea Rakattas tech. Cappble of using the force it will source the shield, the weapons systems egnine etc....

I'd really love to see such a ship take live.

Or diruptive armement used in space battle....

Some turbolasers shooting some explosives charric slug or explosiv quarrels....

Imagine that's like if... Mass drivers and megamasers tec would have childrens !!!

Last edited by Revanchiste on Apr 3rd, 2015 at 08:08 PM

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2015 08:05 PM
Revanchiste

edit : disruptive armement*

Old Post Apr 11th, 2015 08:19 PM