KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » The elder scrolls: argonia

The elder scrolls: argonia
Started by: Spawningpool

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

The elder scrolls: argonia

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2015 02:52 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

I hope this is actually true. Doesn't seem to be enough sources yet. With the Tehran Chronicle not really being enough for me.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2015 03:01 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yeah, the Tehran Chronicle? hahaha, I don't believe it.

No way Bethesda confirms a rumor like this without all other publications posting about it. Absolutely no way.

Also, I'm assuming Fallout 4 will be next game coming from Bethesda and not a sequel to Skyrim.

Before the age of the Internet (or at least 5 years ago), this type of shit would of been laughed at but now, people take this shit as the real thing.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2015 03:13 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

God this would be amazing! Next gen Elder Scrolls FTW!

PWNT

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2015 09:41 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Linked article is from September of last year.

This is very obviously bogus. While the next ES game may take place in that area, it's very unlikely it comes out next year. Most likely Bethesda's next game will be Fallout 4, and then a new ES game.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2015 10:18 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Also

"With the success of the Elder Scrolls Online game"

laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2015 10:27 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BackFire
Linked article is from September of last year.
/thread

PWNT

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2015 11:06 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Has Bethesda squared away all the legal stuff with Fallout?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2015 12:16 AM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm glad this isn't true. To be honest one of the races I like the least was always the Argonians, so I wouldn't be thrilled for a game taking place on their home turf. I would still of course play it because it's an ES game and of course it could still be awesome. I guess I'm just saying if it were up to me I would not set it there. I don't know where I'd set it actually.

I kind of have a soft spot for Morrowind and would like to see it revisited. Especially after I played the Dragonborn Expansion for Skyrim..

Old Post Feb 13th, 2015 07:30 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by Surtur
I'm glad this isn't true. To be honest one of the races I like the least was always the Argonians, so I wouldn't be thrilled for a game taking place on their home turf. I would still of course play it because it's an ES game and of course it could still be awesome. I guess I'm just saying if it were up to me I would not set it there. I don't know where I'd set it actually.

I kind of have a soft spot for Morrowind and would like to see it revisited. Especially after I played the Dragonborn Expansion for Skyrim..

Plus the thing is with the Black Marsh nobody but Argonians can live there because all other races die due to poisoning pretty much instantly. So barring something crazy that changes lore it would be you and random Argonians.

I want them to explore lands such as Akavir.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2015 07:39 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Re: The elder scrolls: argonia

I saw this when it came out.

It's bogus, and always has been.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2015 07:43 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Plus the thing is with the Black Marsh nobody but Argonians can live there because all other races die due to poisoning pretty much instantly. So barring something crazy that changes lore it would be you and random Argonians.
This...

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2015 03:28 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Does anyone really care about where this lackluster series is going ? It isn't even fit to suck the *** of Dragon Age.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2015 04:02 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by quanchi112
Does anyone really care about where this lackluster series is going ? It isn't even fit to suck the *** of Dragon Age.
How dare you? Even for you, this is a terrible troll post.

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2015 01:05 PM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

From what I heard the 3rd Dragon Age is pretty awful. With that said, I don't find the ES series lackluster. I like to think of the series as a work in progress. Some of the games have done certain things right that other games in the series did wrong. So I think it's about balancing those and trying to pull what worked from each past game and put all that into one game...while taking out all the things that just didn't work.

So for combat you have it play more like the combat from Oblivion or Skyrim(with some tweaks). When it comes to exploration and stuff, have it be more like Morrowind. When it comes to level scaling, have it be more like Morrowind. When it comes to how you are able to join various guilds...have it be more like Morrowind.

See, Morrowind didn't really hold your hand, it could be brutal if you didn't know what to do. In essence, it wasn't for casual gamers. With Oblivion they tried to make it more so it would appeal to casual gamers as well. They succeeded, but the problem is by doing that..they essentially got rid of all the things people loved about Morrowind. With Skyrim there was a bit less hand holding then in Oblivion, but it was still there. I'm hoping they eventually figure out a perfect balance to all this, because once they do they will of created one of the best video games of all time.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 07:22 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Someone has been sucking the @$$ od Dragon Age, but it's not the Elder Scrolls...

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2015 07:02 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote