KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Just how powerful was Ajunta Pall?

Just how powerful was Ajunta Pall?
Started by: NewGuy01

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NewGuy01
perpetual

Just how powerful was Ajunta Pall?

I've been reading some material that contains the original Sith Exiles that were lead by Ajunta Pall in scattered works.

And holy shit are they powerful. Karness Muur especially has been implied to be stronger than both Vader and Krayt, and whenever he's possessed Celeste's body shit has went down.

Rumulus Dreypa also really ****ed shit up in the Lost Tribe of the Sith series after he was revived from his slumber, destroying entire villages with Force Storms. Sorzus Siin and Xoxxan's teachings have also proven invaluable to greats like Palpatine and Krayt as well. The leviathans especially were really astounding.

I'm not trying to glorify him or anything, but all of the original Dark Lords seem really formidable. How powerful would you guys say Ajunta was?

Last edited by NewGuy01 on May 22nd, 2014 at 03:24 AM

Old Post May 22nd, 2014 03:19 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Well I've always proclaimed that Sith like pall, Nadd, sadow, kressh, etc were probably around vader level.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post May 22nd, 2014 03:21 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

He did bring down an amped Dathka Graush in single combat so... obviously quite impressive.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post May 22nd, 2014 03:22 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well I've always proclaimed that Sith like pall, Nadd, sadow, kressh, etc were probably around vader level.

Kressh? I really, really doubt that.

Old Post May 22nd, 2014 03:26 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by Emperordmb
[B]He did bring down an amped Dathka Graush in single combat so... obviously quite

Hasn't he also choked out like a dozen Jedi or something?

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post May 22nd, 2014 03:26 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by NewGuy01

Isn't kressh basically Sadow's equal though?

Old Post May 22nd, 2014 03:31 AM
WildBantha88

His name is Pall...how frightening can this guy really be?

Old Post May 22nd, 2014 03:47 AM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

I'm not trying to glorify him or anything, but all of the original Dark Lords seem really formidable. How powerful would you guys say Ajunta was?

Indeed, the big five were impressive.

I mean, unless Muur-in-Celeste was stronger than original reciple Muur (additive effect?), I have every reason to believe they were all huge power houses.

Like you say, he really went to town whenever he had the driver's seat.

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Personally, I feel the original Hundred Years Darkness ones are stronger than Sadow/Kressh/etc..

Old Post May 22nd, 2014 04:41 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Same level as Rosh Penin

"When will you fools learn, no one escapes from Commander Fox!"

Old Post May 22nd, 2014 05:16 AM
Click here to Send PTforthewin a Private Message Find more posts by PTforthewin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Revan in Dark Side beats his spirit, in which Ajunta says "I have power...still. I can still...command!"

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Last edited by Jaggarath on May 22nd, 2014 at 11:05 AM

Old Post May 22nd, 2014 11:01 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Revan in Dark Side beats his spirit, in which Ajunta says he still has his power. So no stronger then Korriban Revan.

Considering how long Pall was a Sith spectre, that means absolutely nothing. He's one of the original Sith. The original Darth. That makes him very, very, very, old in KotOR.

Old Post May 22nd, 2014 11:09 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

1. Did I say it mean't anything?
2. Exar Kun nearly beat the whole Jedi Academy after 4,000 years.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post May 22nd, 2014 11:10 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

1. Wat?
2. wow, my math's bad

Either way, Pall never fight the Jedi Academy, and even if he did, it hardly matters to the point.

Old Post May 22nd, 2014 11:14 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psmith81992
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. Did I say it mean't anything?

Lol. Not a fully powerful Luke Skywalker and a bunch of untrained Jedi.

Old Post May 22nd, 2014 11:48 AM
Click here to Send psmith81992 a Private Message Find more posts by psmith81992 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Note that Exar didn't become a spirit the normal way, he was amped by thousands of sacrifices, and Luke was the only one there with training and he got blindsided.

Ajunta to Revan was 3,000 years, and he didn't do a mass sacrifice like Exar did.

Old Post May 22nd, 2014 11:56 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Update: I was playing KotOR and Uthar states Naga Sadow is the most powerful out of the 4 tombs, the others being Ragnos, Hord, and Pall. How reliable is this?

Old Post May 22nd, 2014 07:59 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Not likely considering the new info on Hord. Plus Sadow never even challenged Ragnos while he was alive.

Old Post May 22nd, 2014 08:02 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Originally posted by Nephthys
Not likely considering the new info on Hord. Plus Sadow never even challenged Ragnos while he was alive.

thumb up

That is some pretty suspect information.

Kressh was the only person in the Empire who could rival Sadow in personal power. They both had hax amulets, and Sadow possessed a ship that could chuck star cores and could illusion hax armies across the entire Sith Empire. So the idea that Kressh was well below him kind of begs for proof.

Old Post May 22nd, 2014 08:30 PM
Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

That said, Sadow is an incredibly powerful Sith who I could see challenging Pall, Hord and Ragnos.

Old Post May 22nd, 2014 08:34 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 22nd, 2014 08:35 PM