KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Rage 2

Rage 2
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Rage 2

So it is happening after all

Looks like they're trying to copy Boderlands with the wackiness, Would've liked it if it just did it's own thing.

Old Post May 15th, 2018 12:50 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

What own thing?

There isn't much you can do with the post apocalyptic setting aside from depressing to wackiness.

The Mad Max series was filled with this type of behavior. I take this as them copying the new Mad Max movie in tone rather than Borderlands.

Old Post May 15th, 2018 02:12 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Smasandian
What own thing?

There isn't much you can do with the post apocalyptic setting aside from depressing to wackiness.

The Mad Max series was filled with this type of behavior. I take this as them copying the new Mad Max movie in tone rather than Borderlands.

I'm only going by how the teaser trailer is put together, That's where i'm getting the wackiness feeling & Borderlands

maybe the gameplay that will be shown will have a different style.

Old Post May 15th, 2018 02:19 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

It looks good. I just need to see how they tackle open world. If its a huge collectathon, I'll probably skip it. Open world titles have to be something special these days to hook me.

PWNT

Old Post May 15th, 2018 06:00 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Noticed the folks who did the Mad Max game are behind this game, The open world should be good there was plenty of stuff to do in the Mad Max game.

Old Post May 16th, 2018 12:13 AM