KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Whie and Ferus Potential

Whie and Ferus Potential
Started by: hutchy1345

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hutchy1345

Whie and Ferus Potential

Both have respectable quotes regarding their powers
Which one had the most
And maybe a midichlorian figure?

Old Post May 26th, 2016 06:17 PM
Click here to Send hutchy1345 a Private Message Find more posts by hutchy1345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Almost read this as Whis and Beerus, damn.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post May 26th, 2016 06:19 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Whie was one of the most gifted padawans in lightsaber combat, at least according to his feats in that tournament in Dark Rendezvous/him slaughtering those advanced combat droids sent with Ventress. So he likely would've been one of the most skilled Jedi of the TCW generation alongside Vebb, Ahsoka, Barriss, and others had that generation reached maturity imho. I haven't read the books with Ferus, but he likewise died before he reached his prime as welll

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 26th, 2016 06:21 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
Whie was one of the most gifted padawans in lightsaber combat, at least according to his feats in that tournament in Dark Rendezvous/him slaughtering those advanced combat droids sent with Ventress. So he likely would've been one of the most skilled Jedi of the TCW generation alongside Vebb, Ahsoka, Barriss, and others had that generation reached maturity imho. I haven't read the books with Ferus, but he likewise died before he reached his prime as welll
Ferus was 44 when he died, it's not like he was that young

Old Post May 26th, 2016 06:31 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by hutchy1345
Both have respectable quotes regarding their powers
Which one had the most
And maybe a midichlorian figure?

Ferus, definitely

-Palpatine mused he could become greater than Vader.

-He's noted as the best Padawan in the temple

-His Powers grew considerably after his fight with Vader

-Vader actually believed Palpatine did indeed want to replace him with Ferus.

-Ferus was made the defacto Leader of the Inquisitorious while they had a Grand Inquisitor.

-Ferus is well regarded as a Padawan more so than Kenobi or Anakin were.

-He was deemed enough of a threat to warrant the emperor ordering his agents to hunt him down, and it made The Emperor want him as an ally.

Old Post May 26th, 2016 07:02 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Bonus Question: How would both fair against Darth Bane?

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post May 26th, 2016 07:07 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Abonis

Both would lose horribly to Bane, and Ferus was probably very good, more so than the average Jedi, but I don't think Palpatine seriously considered replacing him with Vader. I think he was just busting his mechanical balls, and keeping Vader on his toes as usual

Old Post May 26th, 2016 07:29 PM
Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Abonis

Both would lose horribly to Bane, and Ferus was probably very good, more so than the average Jedi, but I don't think Palpatine seriously considered replacing him with Vader. I think he was just busting his mechanical balls, and keeping Vader on his toes as usual

Old Post May 26th, 2016 07:34 PM
Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Bonus Question: How would both fair against Darth Bane?

Legitimately? Well Ferus has some Impressive speed and strength.

I think he'd put up an Ok fight but would be beaten by Bane in the end. I died a little tbh.

Whie gets demolished.

Old Post May 26th, 2016 09:37 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red8

Whie supposedly has a pretty nice potential. A pretty biased source (his master) but:

quote:
"But if any of them are ready, he is. The Force is strong in him. Not so strong as in young Skywalker, but in the next level down: and between you and me, he carries it better than Anakin ever has. Such calm. Such serenity and poise; truly it is incredible in one so young."

Of course, Yoda is skeptical of Maks Leem's claim, so it might not mean much.

Also, his wrist locks > Force Storms

Old Post May 27th, 2016 01:01 AM
Click here to Send red8 a Private Message Find more posts by red8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote