KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » When and why HK-50 have been created?

When and why HK-50 have been created?
Started by: Revanchiste

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Revanchiste

When and why HK-50 have been created?

When and why HK-50 have been created.

Link permanentRevan seeks ExiléeEcrire
Conjecture: besides the order given by the GoTo HK-50 to see you alive (GoTo employs them as bounty hunters) GoTo said programming HK-50 has always contained an order, prior to his, to chase you.

Exiled (Meetra Surik)
What do you know about the model HK droids sent after me? Why do they chase?

GoTo

Droid assassins? I met some and I sometimes bought their services. I asked them to do so. To be honest, I think they have always intended, but their instructions remained on stand-by for a while. I know there are a huge number distributed in the Republic fleet. All you want to get their hands on it. It is easy to imagine what they will do now that we have found you. These droids have specific protocols which, if they are not changed, dictate their behavior. Unless you stop them at the source, they will hunt you down until you capture ... or they kill you.

Or the many HK-50 factories in the Galaxy are the work of Revan who programmed the assassin droids. It seems that Revan feared your power and righteousness, and already he has tried to eliminate you by putting you in a position where, during the Battle of Malachor V, you would have perished. Revan therefore you looking to eliminate you and has given the order to all HK-50 that will constantly try to find you and kill you.

On the HK-50 factory HK-50 confirm than they have been created before Malachor V battle to serve as protocols droids with a proton core that can detonate and wipe out the Republic fleet and space defenses...

HK-47 confirm than his creation or reprogramation as an assassin droid happen after Malachor V battle at the begining of the Jedi civil war....

Old Post Feb 14th, 2015 03:36 AM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

up

Old Post Apr 11th, 2015 08:48 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote