KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » So is Shatterpoint tenatavily canon?

So is Shatterpoint tenatavily canon?
Started by: Darth Abonis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Abonis

So is Shatterpoint tenatavily canon?

The events of Shatterpoint were referenced in the first issue of Kanan The Last Padawan, and its not like anything (that I know of) contradicts anything in new canon, so I think maybe they could add it in. Of course, Depa did briefly turn to the dark side, but maybe the "insanity plea" can be taken into account after she awoke from her coma.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2015 03:49 AM
Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

No. It's not canon in anyway.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2015 03:52 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

No it's not and Depa still sucks even in canon

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 11th, 2015 03:53 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Abonis

She's one of the few beings to know Vapaad. I think that's pretty cool.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2015 03:55 AM
Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NTJack0
Ranger

Nope.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2015 06:16 AM
Click here to Send NTJack0 a Private Message Find more posts by NTJack0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
No it's not and Depa still sucks even in canon
How would you know?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2015 06:37 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Shatterpoint is a 'Legend' in the new Canon. Bits of it may be true. But the novel as it is- it's Not canon.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2015 02:17 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vorpal Ruin
Jedi Master

Honestly, I expect much material from "Legends" will eventually be re-published into a higher form of canon. There is some really nice work out there that Disney will certainly want to utilize, whether it's simply to get a few bucks or because they genuinely enjoy the work and would like to keep it.

I do not look forward to reading the same stories again, though, even if there are slight changes.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2015 03:01 PM
Click here to Send Vorpal Ruin a Private Message Find more posts by Vorpal Ruin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Wait the events were referenced how?

The North Remembers

Old Post Apr 11th, 2015 04:57 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Shatterpoint was mentioned in the RotS novel? Isn't that canon?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2015 05:18 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RexCloneWarsMVS
Believer of Jesus

Mace windu used shatterpoint to save a injured clone who was stuck in a ATTE in "liberty of Ryloth" from season 1 of TCW, so yeah shatterpoint is canon

Old Post Apr 11th, 2015 05:24 PM
Click here to Send RexCloneWarsMVS a Private Message Find more posts by RexCloneWarsMVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

We're talking about the novel not the ability.

Originally posted by Nephthys
Shatterpoint was mentioned in the RotS novel? Isn't that canon?

No.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2015 05:40 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Abonis

We don't know if the power is still canon. It might be said he just used telekinesis.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2015 07:11 PM
Revanchiste

Alter environement still canon? So Shatterpoint and force storm too !!!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2015 08:56 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by Lord Stark
Wait the events were referenced how?

A separatist commander notes that before she was "unstable"

Later Kanan/adorable Caleb says something along the lines of. "After master Billaba emerged from...... whatever it is she emerged from."

Obviously her coma. She also got a tk feat so yay me!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2015 05:47 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote