KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » is Medal of Honor franchise is over?

is Medal of Honor franchise is over?
Started by: Nusa105

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

is Medal of Honor franchise is over?

I really confused with this. There will be new call of duty. It is CoD Black Ops 3. Ok. Medal of Honor is Rivals with Black Ops, because Medal of Honor 2010 vs Call of Duty: Black Ops and Medal of Honor Warfighter vs Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. Are EA ans Danger Close going to planning to make a new MoH for Battling with Black Ops 3? Or Medal of Honor Franchise is Over on Warfighter?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2015 10:25 AM
Dante158 is currently offline Click here to Send Dante158 a Private Message Find more posts by Dante158 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I think Medal of Honor is dead franchise after when Warfighter was released.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2015 10:31 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Warfighter was the death-knell of MoH, from what I understand. Medal of Honor 2010 was already a general disappointment in EA's eyes in failing to compete with Call of Duty, Warfighter was even worse, in every way. iirc EA is on record of saying that they have "no plans at this time" of creating another MoH.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Apr 15th, 2015 10:36 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I use to love the Medal of Honor games especially those early PS1 games blasting Nazi's away.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2015 12:49 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I like the "reboot" version in 2010. I thought it was fun and had some cool moments.

Who knows....

Old Post Apr 17th, 2015 01:15 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

2010 MoH wasn't terrible. It just committed the sin of not being able to drag market share from CoD.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Apr 24th, 2015 03:38 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yeah.

I enjoyed the more down to Earth type missions and felt some parts were pretty cool.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2015 02:24 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote