KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Darth Bane fan trailer

Darth Bane fan trailer
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Darth Bane fan trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LweDSpeFTRo

For the Bane cult and general fans of SW in general, what do you think? They dont plan on making a fanfilm like the Legacy fans, but what do you think of the acting, production quality, graphics, etc?. Do you think the trailer does the Classic and immortal Bane trilogy any justice?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 07:07 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Looks stupid lol. Can't wait to see the Nexus feats on-screen though.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 11:59 PM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Doesn't look like he'll have his uber armor.

Old Post May 4th, 2015 12:00 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Oh yeah they're changing the story a lot. Like I guess we're gunna see Bane slaughter the entire Brotherhood of Darkness single handedly from the way the trailer is portraying him. Kaan looks NOTHING like the actual Kaan.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post May 4th, 2015 12:02 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

The guy that portrays Bane looks like Kane from the WWE, it's crazy because Kane is a better fighter though.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 4th, 2015 12:06 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

WOW Bane is so bada$$. I hope he'll have his feats of moving the moon.

Old Post May 4th, 2015 11:58 AM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Lol, I saw this a while back. Zannah fully grown and fighting in PoD, tbh.

Old Post May 4th, 2015 03:04 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

I have to admit that trailer is pretty cool.

Old Post May 4th, 2015 09:32 PM
Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red8

I've watched a few amateur star wars videos on Youtube. This trailer is pretty good relative to what I've seen before. My only complaints are that they changed the story a lot and I don't like how many of the characters look.

Old Post May 6th, 2015 01:14 AM
Click here to Send red8 a Private Message Find more posts by red8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Yeah, usually fanmade SW movies suck, but in comparison to others this one looks pretty good. I don't like the cast other than Bane and Zannah, tho.

Old Post May 6th, 2015 01:29 AM
Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psmith81992
Restricted

Account Restricted

The chick playing zannah is hot.

There'll be a golden ladder reaching down.
When the man comes around.

Old Post May 6th, 2015 01:34 AM
Click here to Send psmith81992 a Private Message Find more posts by psmith81992 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Old Post May 6th, 2015 02:06 AM
Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Finaly you noticed it?

Old Post May 13th, 2015 04:21 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Project Revan is late, on similar news.

Old Post May 13th, 2015 04:22 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

I mean I love the use of the classic movie clichey with the cry.. Of what you have ebcome etc.. And then blam. Zannah was just doing her bicth by tricking the Jedi into thinking she have regrets !!!

Old Post May 13th, 2015 05:50 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote