KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Is God an alien?

Is God an alien?
Started by: AgentJay04

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AgentJay04

Is God an alien?

Is god an alien. A long time back I read something in Marvel Comics about the Eternals and humankind being created by the Celestials, Aliens from outer space. What if god is an alien. He created not only us but all other species in the universe.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2015 03:16 PM
AgentJay04 is currently offline Click here to Send AgentJay04 a Private Message Find more posts by AgentJay04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gadabout

The big question is ( I think ) is who or what originated ALL things? As we, meaning the top scientific western minds, understand science-something can't come from nothing. So regardless of what universal origin you go with, i.e. big bang...multidimensional plane...or whatever, there must have been a starting point.

The belief in a God through which all things were made...and that this God itself has no beginning, but has simply always and will always exist(ed) is just beyond what we can comprehend, and so is a point of faith.

If one is not willing to go that far but rather see "god" as a result of what is rather than the originator, then this "god" would be an alien.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2015 03:39 PM
Gadabout is currently offline Click here to Send Gadabout a Private Message Find more posts by Gadabout Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AgentJay04

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Gadabout
The big question is ( I think ) is who or what originated ALL things? As we, meaning the top scientific western minds, understand science-something can't come from nothing. So regardless of what universal origin you go with, i.e. big bang...multidimensional plane...or whatever, there must have been a starting point.

The belief in a God through which all things were made...and that this God itself has no beginning, but has simply always and will always exist(ed) is just beyond what we can comprehend, and so is a point of faith.

If one is not willing to go that far but rather see "god" as a result of what is rather than the originator, then this "god" would be an alien.

Good points. However most people dont wanna assume god is an alien. But many religions quote him as the lord of the Universe. So we could be sharing the same gods as an alien species half a galaxy away yet god would be called different things. And you should also count that god has no physical form. He takes the shape of humans or animals but not forever.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2015 03:47 PM
AgentJay04 is currently offline Click here to Send AgentJay04 a Private Message Find more posts by AgentJay04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Re: Is God an alien?

Originally posted by AgentJay04
Is god an alien. A long time back I read something in Marvel Comics about the Eternals and humankind being created by the Celestials, Aliens from outer space. What if god is an alien. He created not only us but all other species in the universe.

I believe that God is an human idea. At one time the sun was God. Later, God was the emotions of life. Now, God is the unknowable. Whatever humans don't understand we fill with God.

As far as a creator? I don't believe in a creation. Even the big bang was just a change from one form of the universe to another.

So, is God an alien? Sense we don't really understand what an alien is, then I would have to say YES. At least until we find an alien, and then God will become something else.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2015 04:43 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

We have no way of knowing, is the answer to the OP. But this general concept has been put forward before, usually without invoking comic books. stick out tongue in any case, there exists literature on the subject for those interested in finding it.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2015 05:05 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Greatest I am

Re: Is God an alien?

Anyone who is not a human being would be an alien to us.

If God exists, he is not a human being and thus must be an alien.

If it is Yahweh we are talking about, then he is definitely an alien because no sane human being could be as big of a prick as he is.

Any who do not agree have satanic morals.

Regards
DL

Old Post Jun 12th, 2015 12:07 AM
Greatest I am is currently offline Click here to Send Greatest I am a Private Message Find more posts by Greatest I am Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Re: Re: Is God an alien?

Originally posted by Greatest I am
Anyone who is not a human being would be an alien to us.

If God exists, he is not a human being and thus must be an alien.

If it is Yahweh we are talking about, then he is definitely an alien because no sane human being could be as big of a prick as he is.

Any who do not agree have satanic morals.

Regards
DL

"Any who" laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jun 12th, 2015 04:12 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AgentJay04

Well Im a Hindu by belief but I also believe in God taking on many forms. Jesus Christ, Vishnu, Allah, Ahura Mazda. Anyone you name it. But it could also be true that God was from a past universe. The big bang was created by him and thus so was this universe. I know it sounds dumb but it also seems logical.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 04:19 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If God were an actual being of course he'd be an alien. Whether he is an extradimensional or intergalactic type would be up for debate.

If God is not real but aliens are real..is the notion of a "God" alien? Probably not.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 04:31 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AgentJay04

Or we could just be a bunch of toys 😁😁

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 04:37 AM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

God answerd the question of if He was an alien when he changed forms in front of the diciples.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 01:00 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Wonder Man
God answerd the question of if He was an alien when he changed forms in front of the diciples.

His favorite form was that of a sexy lady with those big bulging anime-like eyes.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 02:08 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by Wonder Man

What? Jesus was human, and not an alien.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 04:44 PM
AgentJay04

Yeah but he was the son of God.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 05:48 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

He also was kind of a zombie at one point. Loving you Zombie Christ.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 05:53 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

That is just your belief. cool

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 06:43 PM
Greatest I am

Well Im a Hindu by belief but I also believe in God taking on many forms. Jesus Christ, Vishnu, Allah, Ahura Mazda. Anyone you name it. But it could also be true that God was from a past universe. The big bang was created by him and thus so was this universe. I know it sounds dumb but it also seems logical.

There is nothing logical about a God of the Gaps, which is what you are describing.

We all know how God started the universe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmD...eature=youtu.be

Regards
DL

Old Post Jun 16th, 2015 12:27 AM
Greatest I am is currently offline Click here to Send Greatest I am a Private Message Find more posts by Greatest I am Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Greatest I am

As the Triune God, do you really think Jesus impregnated his own mother.

Incest is not a good idea even for a God/Man/chimera half breed God.

Regards
DL

Old Post Jun 16th, 2015 12:31 AM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by Greatest I am
As the Triune God, do you really think Jesus impregnated his own mother.

Incest is not a good idea even for a God/Man/chimera half breed God.

Regards
DL

Zeus had sex with women all the time, but we don't hear people going on about him or his sons.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2015 01:10 AM
riv6672

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
That is just your belief. cool

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
What? Jesus was human, and not an alien.

That is your belief. cool

Old Post Jun 16th, 2015 12:18 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote