KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Where to gauge Annikin Starkiller and General Skywalker?

Where to gauge Annikin Starkiller and General Skywalker?
Started by: Zenwolf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zenwolf

Where to gauge Annikin Starkiller and General Skywalker?

http://imageserver.moviepilot.com/1...&height=368

So for those of you who read the 8 issue The Star Wars comic series, the series where it cane from the early drafts of the Star Wars movie.

Where would you rank Annikin and Skywalker compared to the main Force Users of Star Wars?

Last edited by Zenwolf on May 27th, 2015 at 05:10 AM

Old Post May 27th, 2015 05:07 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

What are you talking about?

Old Post May 27th, 2015 06:51 AM
Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Hm, they're obviously fairly quick, but we lack any comparison to other known characters, of course. I'd expect them to be reasonably strong duelists by normal standards, but of course things never get as over-the-top in The Star Wars as the main universe.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Board Walker
What are you talking about?

They're from the comic based on the initial Lucas Draft, where the characters are different than we know.

There's a Darth Vader, but he's not a sith. There ARE Sith who are rivals to the Jedi, but they've got a code of honor of their own. General Luke Skywalker is kinda the Obi-wan role, while Annikin is more the Luke. It's pretty fun.

Old Post May 27th, 2015 07:50 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Low tier, they don't even have the Force if I remember right.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post May 27th, 2015 11:00 PM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by The Merchant
Low tier, they don't even have the Force if I remember right.

They do, they have Force Sense, Speed. They also have pre-cog, able to block/redirect blasters.

Old Post May 27th, 2015 11:22 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

NO THEY DON'T.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post May 27th, 2015 11:23 PM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by The Merchant
NO THEY DON'T.

They do.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 27th, 2015 11:35 PM
Q99

The power they do lack is mind trick (and tk?), but yea, they have the lightsaber combat ones.

Old Post May 28th, 2015 03:17 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Actually they do have TK...or well at least Valorum showed it by pulling a saber away from Han.

I mean...unless it could be some kind of magnetic thing cause of the red dot on his glove?...I guess that could also be possible, though it would seem weird if they have Force Sense/Speed and Precog but not at least basic TK.

/Shrug but eh...ok I guess the scan might be a tad ambiguous due to the red dot..dunno.

Old Post May 28th, 2015 03:43 AM
Q99

Ok, yea, then just no mind tricks probably. Sounds like most of the force package.

Old Post May 28th, 2015 05:53 AM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

LOL these seem pretty neat, this has peaked my interest.

Any idea where you can find these online? Every time I try to look it up, it just brings up the new Star Wars Marvel comics, all I can get is the "The Star Wars" wookiee page talking about these comics.

Old Post May 28th, 2015 03:32 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by Trocity
LOL these seem pretty neat, this has peaked my interest.

Any idea where you can find these online? Every time I try to look it up, it just brings up the new Star Wars Marvel comics, all I can get is the "The Star Wars" wookiee page talking about these comics.

View comic has em, just search The Star Wars.

Although sadly there's only 8 issues which is rather a shame, kinda would have liked to have seen it expand as sort of an alt universe.

Old Post May 28th, 2015 10:10 PM
Trocity

Omg, thanks a lot! I haven't visited viewcomic in a while, not sure why I forgot about it.

Gonna be catching up on other stuff too now lol.

Old Post May 29th, 2015 03:00 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Welcome, hope ya enjoy the series. Not a ton of action, at least saber wise. But the lore behind it is pretty interesting imo and Skywallker is touted as a powerful Jedi and Annikin being a furious fighter, able to contend with Sith Knights.

Last edited by Zenwolf on May 29th, 2015 at 03:19 AM

Old Post May 29th, 2015 03:17 AM
Q99

The Sith Knights really interested me, and the Jai gas and all. It's too bad there is no more!

Old Post May 29th, 2015 02:17 PM
Trocity

The design for General Skywalker is based on George Lucas himself, correct?

In some panels, they look completely identical, and in others it's only a vague resemblance, but it's definitely there.

On issue 3, so far so good. Entertaining read.

Old Post May 29th, 2015 03:04 PM
Zenwolf

From what I'm reading his design is more Sterling and Alec, but just noticed that remarkable resemblance now that you point it out.

Also agreed Q.

Old Post May 29th, 2015 03:26 PM