KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Kingdom Hearts 3 (E3 2013)

Kingdom Hearts 3 (E3 2013)
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_D_J
Bane

Kingdom Hearts 3 (E3 2013)

Seriously?

no thread for this yet?

Well here it goes:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06...3-coming-to-ps4

I was starting to ponder the idea of jumping to PC this gen (and maybe a WiiU), but then they announced this.

The No DRM was the cherry on top

Can't wait for this game

Discuss...

Edit: unless of course there's an older speculation thread, in which case, close or merge

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Last edited by S_D_J on Jun 11th, 2013 at 03:59 AM

Old Post Jun 11th, 2013 03:56 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Prolly not PS4 exclusive, though it should be. Stupid bastards made every other game in the series exclusive to one console at the time of release.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jun 11th, 2013 03:59 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Honestly, I don't care if it's multiplatform or not, it's finally confirmed

I was just hard set on not buying an Xbone, and thinking about skipping this gen if the PS4 had the same DRM bullsh*t...

It's KH, it is a system seller for me, I only hope Nomura doesn't take 6 more years

Old Post Jun 11th, 2013 04:04 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

I hope you get to play as roxas.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2013 04:07 AM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

PS4 is the only one mentioned in the trailer so for now I'll assume it's exclusive.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2013 04:12 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

So

new disney worlds...

Avengers

or

the Death Star

Old Post Jun 11th, 2013 04:19 AM
ares834

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AuraAngel
PS4 is the only one mentioned in the trailer so for now I'll assume it's exclusive.

It's not. They only show the PS logo because the trailer was at the Sony Conference. MGS5's trailer did the same thing.

Originally posted by S_D_J
So

new disney worlds...

Avengers

or

the Death Star

My god...

Old Post Jun 11th, 2013 04:21 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Well exclusive or not one console is cheaper and I have never had an interest in the Xbox(cept for when I've played Fable. I liked that).

All I know is Disney is buying everything and Square loves to play with the newer properties. Seeing Sora, Donald, and Goofy fighting alongside the Avengers would be just about the coolest thing ever. Same for a Yoda vs Mickey scenario.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2013 04:37 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Yoda Vs Mickey would be nice, just not holding my breath for any of that really happening

Still, anything it's possible at this point

Old Post Jun 11th, 2013 04:44 AM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

What we saw(which was sparse as Hell) made it look...odd. But dat gameplay looked fun(Sora jumping around like a ninja and riding the Heartless).

Old Post Jun 11th, 2013 04:49 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by S_D_J
So

new disney worlds...

Avengers

or

the Death Star

!!!

(please log in to view the image)

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jun 11th, 2013 04:58 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Darth Vader as the new Herald of Galactus. It needs to happen.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2013 05:08 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

KH doesn't work that way(though mixing all the new toys of Disney along with the old stuff into one big pile would be fun) but one could easily see a scenario where a FF Hero/Villain is on a noteworthy planet.

I mean Auron was brought back by Hades and he had the best lines in the game.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2013 05:13 AM
BruhMan
World Champion

I have to say between Avengers or Star Wars, I'd be way more excited if KH3 mixed some Star wars in there. Avengers and Marvel are complicated and exposed enough as it is these days.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2013 06:16 AM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

At first I thought that was a new Keyblade but apparently it's Master Eraqus'. That raises quite a few questions since the last person who had that was Aqua and she's sorta stuck in Hell the shadow realm.

But whatever. Game looks nice and I like that.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2013 12:27 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Officially not exclusive. Can't really blame Square. Money is awesome like that.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2013 05:35 PM
S_D_J
Bane

Squeenix sure needs the money

still, getting it for PS4

Old Post Jun 11th, 2013 06:51 PM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Glad to finally get back to the 'older' Sora, hopefully with the combat more like KH2 and less like some of the recent ones.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Jun 15th, 2013 03:39 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

The combat looks more KH2-ish but the movement(the jumping deftly on the wave of heartless and bouncing of a building like a ninja) is more akin to 3D's style of movement, which was really fun if a bit too flashy for my tastes(as in bright lights).

Combining the two would be fun.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2013 04:05 PM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Movement thing was one of the main draws of 3D.. even though I felt that game to be a little fluffy especially compared to KH2.

Chances of having Marvel and SW plots? Or the new SW trilogy depending on release date?

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Jun 15th, 2013 04:51 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote