KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Tier list

Star Wars Tier list
Started by: The Merchant

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Merchant

Star Wars Tier list

This list was not made by me, the credit goes to "Thespacelord" on narutoforums. Views on it? Also link to the thread original:

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=1019461

Jedi Tier List
Top Tier
(The Old Republic): Revan (Part 2 novel and SoR versions)
(Episode I - IV): Anakin Skywalker (Mortis) . Yoda, Mace Windu (Vapadd)
(New Jedi Order): Luke Skywalker

High Tier
(Tales of the Jedi): Nomi Sunrider, Thon, Vodo-Siosk Baas, Odan-Urr, Ood Bnar
(The Old Republic): Hero of Tython, Barsen’thor, Jaric Kaedan, Satele Shan
(Episode I - IV): Luke Skywalker (RoTJ), Anakin Skywalker (RoTS), Galen Marek, Depa Billaba, Obi-Wan Kenobi (RoTS)
(New Jedi Order): Kyp Durron, Jacen Solo, Jaina Solo Fel, Mara Jade Skywalker, Kyle Katarn
(Legacy): Cade Skywalker, Kol Skywalker

Mid Tier
(Tales of the Jedi): Arca Jeth, Cay Qel-Droma, Sylvar, Tott Donetta
(Knights of the Old Republic): Meetra Surik (can reach high-tier with energy taken from Nihilus), Alek Squinquargesimus, Celeste Morne (can reach high tier in brief bursts via Muur talisman), Atris, Bastila Shan, Lucien Draay, Kavar, Vrook Lamar, Zez-Kai Ell, Jolee Bindo, Juhani,
The Exiles Lost Jedi: Brianna, Mical, Mira, Bao-Dur, Atton Rand
(The Old Republic): Tol Braga, Sajar, Aryn Leneer, Ven Zallow, Wyellett, Ngani Zho, Dar’Nala, Kao Cen Darach, Gnost-Dural, Syo Bakarn, Nomen Karr, Jun Seros, Kellian Jarro, Bengel Morr, Belth Allusis, Orgus Din, Bela Kiwiiks, Usma, Xerender, the rest of the Jedi Council, Nomar Organa, Yonlach, Warren Sedoru, Leeha Narezz, Fortris Gall?, Yuon Par, Kira Carsen, Nadia Grell, Yul-Li
(Darth Bane): Lord Hoth, Raskta Lsu, Valenthyne Farfalla, Pernicar, Sarro Xaj, Worror Dowmat, Kiel Charny
New Sith Wars: Murrtaggh
(Episode I - IV): Shaak Ti (TFU), A’Sharad Hett, An’ya Kuro, Plo Koon, Kit Fisto, Cin Drallig, Eeth Koth, Qui-Gon Jinn, Anakin Skywalker (AoTC), Obi-Wan Kenobi (AoTC), Luke Skywalker (ESB), Sha Koon, Quinlan Vos, Agen Kolar, Saesee Tiin, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Oppo Rancisis, Tyvokka, Anoon Bondara, Luminara Unduli, Sharad Hett, Kazdan Paratus, Yaddle, Yarael Poof, Even Piell, Adi Gallia, Micah Giett, Barriss Offee, Ahsoka Tano, Rahm Kota, Aayla Secura, Tholme, K’Khruk, Pablo-Jill, Jax Pavan, Coleman Kjac, Stass Allie, Nahdar Vebb, Bultar Swan, Ima-Gun Di, Jocasta Nu
(New Jedi Order): Saba Sebatyne, Tresina Lobi, Jaden Korr, Kenth Hamner, Qu Rahn, Corran Horn, Leia Organa Solo, Kam Soulsar, Anakin Solo, Ben Skywalker, Tionne Soulsar, Octa Ramis, Barratk’l, Cilghal
(Legacy): Shado Vao, Wolf Sazen, Nat Skywalker, T’ra Saa, Asaak Dan, Rasi Tuum, K’Khruk

Low Tier
Run of the Mill Jedi with basic combat and force ability: ex: various Jedi from different eras spanning from Pre Republic times to the Legacy era
(Knights of the Old Republic): Zayne Carrick (can reach mid-tier in quick bursts), The Lost Jedi from KoTOR2 (Pre Training)
(The Old Republic): Shigar Konshi, Callef, Volryder, Mashallon, Ulldin, Zylixx, Sewlor
(Darth Bane): Johun Othone, Medd Gander, Darovit
(Episode I - IV): Coleman Trebor, Tarr Seirr, Kento Marek, Dass Jennir, Kai Hudorra, Halsey, B’ink Utrila, Roron Corobb, Foul Moudama, Roth Del-Masona, Zett Jukassa, Sha’a Gi, Knox, Luke Skywalker (ANH)
(New Jedi Order): Tenel Ka Djo

Sith Tier List
Top Tier
(Tales of the Jedi): Exar Kun (Post-Massassi Ritual)
(The Old Republic): Sith Emperor Vitiate
(Episode I - IV): Darth Sidious, Darth Plagueis
(New Jedi Order): Darth Caedus

High Tier
(Pre Republic): King Adas
(Tales of the Jedi): Exar Kun, Ulic Qel-Droma, Tulak Hord, Marka Ragnos, Aloysius Kallig, Freedon Nadd, Naga Sadow, Ludo Kreesh, Ajunta Pall, Karness Muur, Sorzus Syn, XoXaan, Remulus Dreypa, Darth Andeddu
(Knights of the Old Republic): Darth Malak, Darth Revan, Darth Nihilus, Darth Nyriss, Darth Treya
(The Old Republic): Darth Nox, Emperor’s Wrath, Darth Jadus, Darth Malgus, Emperor’s First Son, Darth Baras, Darth Marr
(Darth Bane): Darth Cognus, Darth Zannah, Darth Bane, and the other Rule of Two Sith
(Episode I - IV): Darth Tenebrous, Darth Vader, Darth Tyranus, Darth Venamis, Darth Maul (TCW), Volfe Karkko?
(New Jedi Order): Cronal, Darish Vol?, Jerec, Lumiya, Joruus C’baoth, Dessan
(Legacy): Darth Krayt, Darth Wyyrlok

Mid Tier
(Tales of the Jedi): King Ommin, Warb Null, Aleema Keto, Satal Keto, Gav Daragon, Oss Wilum, Crado
(Knights of the Old Republic): Lord Scourge, Haazen, Darth Sion, Darth Xedrix, Darth Bandon
(The Old Republic): most members of the Dark Council and individual Dread Masters, Lord Fulminiss, Lord Draahg, Darth Ikoral, Darth Angral, Vindican, Lana Beniko, Exal Kreesh, Darth Serevin, Darth Tormen, Lord Vivicar, Darth Scabrous, Darth Chratis, Lord Sadic, Lord Praven, Darth Zash, Darth Skotia, Darth Lachris, Lord Adraas, Lord Grathan, Lord Rathari, Lord Skar, Jaesa Willsaam, Lord Tarnis, Lord Cineratus, Vemrin, Overseer Tremel, Ashara Zavros?, Xalek?
Most Darth Lords, many powerfull Sith Lords and a few Sith Overseers, The Children of the Emperor
(Darth Bane): Kas’im, Skere Kaan, Qordis, Kopecz, Sirak, Githany
New Sith Wars: Belia Darzu?, Darth Rivan?, Darth Ruin?, Dark Underlord?, Lord Vilia, Children of Vilia (Lord Chargas, Lord Xelian), Grandchildren of Vilia (Lord Odion, Lord Daiman, Lord Arkadia and the Dyarchy)
(Episode I - IV): Darth Maul (TPM), Savage Opress, Asajj Ventress, Sora Bulq, Pong Krell, Xanatos, Aurra Sing, Komari Vosa, Maris Brood, Tol Skorr
(New Jedi Order): Sedriss QL, Flint, Alema Rar, Tahiri Veila, Tavion Axmis, Carnor Jax, Vergere, and the Seven Dark Jedi (excluding Jerec)
Lost Tribe of the Sith: Darish Vol and other Grand Lords, Sarasu Taalon, Olaris Rhea, Vestara Khai, Gavar Khai
(Legacy): Darth Nihl, Darth Talon, Darth Maladi, Darth Stryfe, Darth Wredd, Darth Ruyn, Darth Kruhl, Darth Havok, Darth Azard

Low Tier
Run of the Mill Sith with basic combat and force ability: ex: various members of the Sith Empire from TotJ, KotOR and TOR eras, as well as from the Brotherhood of Darkness during the late Old Republic, and Dark Jedi from Revan’s Sith Empire or Palpatine's Galactic Empire as well as various members of the Inquisitorius and Shadow Guard. Also unnamed members of the One Sith of the Legacy Era, and from sub groups like the Prophets of the Dark Side and the Lost Tribe of the Sith
(The Old Republic): Ffon Althe, Dri’kill Ba’al, Girik, Thana Vesh, Durik Vesh, Eldon Ax, Cellvanta Grathan, Beelzit Grathan, Eskella Gryton, Hiran Bessiker, Dolgis, Corrin, Kaal
(Darth Bane): Hetton, Yevra, Llokay, Fohargh
(New Jedi Order; Tedyrn-Sha, Baadon Fass, Zasm Katth, Kydys Mordri, Kvag Gthull, Nefta, Sa-Di

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Last edited by The Merchant on Jun 30th, 2015 at 11:02 PM

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 10:59 PM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Why'd you have to spoiler tag it all? mad

EDIT - nvm

Last edited by Trocity on Jun 30th, 2015 at 11:05 PM

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 11:02 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Mortis Anakin is in the same tier as Windu and Revan...

Lol

That's all that needs to be said.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 11:04 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity

Yeah, people like Depa Billaba and Desann are high tier..

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 11:07 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChaosTheory123
Bored with sanity

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ares834
Mortis Anakin is in the same tier as Windu and Revan...

Lol

That's all that needs to be said.

Not... remotely what's going on

Or do I once more need to reference S Class Demons from YYH? :hmm

That said, not exactly like I'm on board with about half the ****er's choices

I'm just lazy and apathetic about voicing shit more often than not

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 11:11 PM
Click here to Send ChaosTheory123 a Private Message Find more posts by ChaosTheory123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

shit list lol.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 11:11 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity

This isn't YYH though, Mortis Anakin is God Tier. He force pins the Son and Daughter, he'd shit on anyone in the guy's top tier with no effort.

He just shouldn't have been included at all, to be frank. Neither should "Vaapad" Mace since I'm assuming he means the one that fought Sidious. Both were one-offs.

Originally posted by carthage
shit list lol.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 11:15 PM
ares834

Originally posted by ChaosTheory123
Not... remotely what's going on

Or do I once more need to reference S Class Demons from YYH? :hmm

That said, not exactly like I'm on board with about half the ****er's choices

I'm just lazy and apathetic about voicing shit more often than not

I don't care about YYH and whatever tiers it created.

Mortis Anakin is simply way beyond anyone else this due placed in the same tier. In other words, he should be in a different tier.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 11:19 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChaosTheory123
Bored with sanity

Originally posted by Trocity
This isn't YYH though, Mortis Anakin is God Tier.

Semantics

He use a broader tier than you (that's a given with the Mortis Trio, Abeloth, etc being in the "Top Tier" too)

That's the sole issue

Just because the top of the tier can shit on the bottom of the same tier doesn't mean the tier can't/shouldn't be set up that way

quote:
He just shouldn't have been included at all, to be frank. Neither should "Vaapad" Mace since I'm assuming he means the one that fought Sidious. Both were one-offs.

The OBD has a "general assumption" where the character unless specified is functioning at their strongest performance *shrugs*

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 11:21 PM
Click here to Send ChaosTheory123 a Private Message Find more posts by ChaosTheory123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChaosTheory123
Bored with sanity

Originally posted by ares834
I don't care about YYH and whatever tiers it created.

Mortis Anakin is simply way beyond anyone else this due placed in the same tier. In other words, he should be in a different tier.

That's subjective regarding organization

Like in YYH, the tier this ****er constructed are more broad than you'd probably want

CB Yusuke is S Class just like Yomi/Mukuro/Raizen

They'd eat him alive in their sleep

Same kind of thought behind how this ****er made the tier *shrugs*

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 11:24 PM
Fated Xtasy
Kami

How is Tenel Ka low tier? Rosh should be in that tier, not Tenel Ka, she withstood a fully charged TK attack from Tamith Kai, who completely tooled Lowbacca, Jaina and Jacen with a mere gesture.

That's the only problem i have with the list, but then again i skimmed it.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 11:35 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Nomi Sunrider in high? She's got literally nothing noteworthy at all :/

What's with Nomi hype tbh

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 11:44 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChaosTheory123
Bored with sanity

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy

That's the only problem i have with the list, but then again i skimmed it.

There are plenty of issues with it

None to least being anyone that sort of gives a shit is lazy as **** and can't be bothered to contribute at this point in this stupid hobby :maybe

So gaps in knowledge obviously exist

Works per the OBDs general precedents for evaluating fiction, but I doubt it caters to a more specialized board *shrugs*

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 11:44 PM
ChaosTheory123
Bored with sanity

Originally posted by Selenial
Nomi Sunrider in high? She's got literally nothing noteworthy at all :/

Accolades and powerscaling mostly

And being the head/grand master of the jedi order and what that generally entails

You don't need to agree with it, hardly concrete and shit, but the argument can be made for it with our style of debate

Would kind of be like evaluating Yamcha in dragon ball solely on his feats as opposed to his power level (accolades)

He's never so much as blown a building up (best feat IIRC is ****ing up a 10 meter portion of wall with a kamehameha vs Tien in the 22nd Budokai), yet he's more powerful than a ****er that detonated the moon and another that could arguably destroy Earth (Android 20 confused Yamcha's power level for Saiyan Arc Goku's vs Vegeta)

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 11:49 PM
NTJack0
Ranger

Why is Bandon not high tier?

Shit tier list.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2015 12:03 AM
Click here to Send NTJack0 a Private Message Find more posts by NTJack0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Power/all out tiers in SW are just ill-advised IMO, sabers is easier but still murky.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2015 12:07 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChaosTheory123
Bored with sanity

Originally posted by ILS
Power/all out tiers in SW are just ill-advised IMO, sabers is easier but still murky.

How comicvine/KMC functions?

I'd agree

Still sort of agree with you on this too, just that we can kind of do it with how we evaluate fiction

The school of thought being assuming massive disparity between potency of a given attack without narrative noting a lack of talent/deficiency in that particular attack is discouraged given, to accommodate all fictions, we generally give conservation of energy the middle finger

Obviously, some powers are generally portrayed as superior to others (Force Lightning and its Branch up to Force Maelstrom/Storm is generally portrayed as vastly more potent than the more generic TK... despite just about every regular Lightning feat in the Lore being kind of dog piss when quantified :maybe), but even then that's easy enough to try and correct for

Sort of

Nothing's perfect and all :maybe

Old Post Jul 1st, 2015 12:13 AM
Trocity

Originally posted by ILS

Sabers is definitely more simple, not a big fan of an all out tier system.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2015 04:44 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Someone should make a KMC saber tier list thumb up

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 1st, 2015 05:05 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Hello ****er i'm back and there is a shit ton of thread that I would have post will my entire joy.... But nope.... error 503 !!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2015 10:04 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote