KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » The Hutts/Law enforcement on Tattooine

The Hutts/Law enforcement on Tattooine
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

The Hutts/Law enforcement on Tattooine

At the end of the Boonta eve race when Qui gon goes is speaking to Watto, he mentions he'd go to the Hutts if Watto doesn't hand over Anakin/the parts for the ship. How exactly would the Hutts have judged the outcome of the case, or is there any little splice of info on the Law on Tattooine?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 14th, 2015 03:27 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

He could have meant he'd hire the hutts to take revenge.

However the Hutt Cartel benefited greatly from the podracing, even more so from the gambling. The only way a gambling ring stays open is if you know that when the time comes, you either have to pay up or get payed. I'm sure if someone refused to hand over what they'd bet, the Hutts would be happy to persuade them.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2015 03:34 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

^this^

Pax Teem on the other hand would be delighted if the gambling ring collapsed.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jul 14th, 2015 03:44 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote