KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Kas'im respect thread

Kas'im respect thread
Started by: WildBantha88

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WildBantha88

Kas'im respect thread

Kas'im was the twi'lek blademaster in the brotherhood of darkness. He trained many of the sith in the art of lightsaber combat including Darth Bane himself. I issue a SPOILER WARNING for Path of Destruction if you haven't read that book yet (Really?).

Force Powers

Kas'im blasted open a heavy door with a force blast.

quote:
Recognizing what was happening, Kas'im blew open the heavy door of the side room with the Force and dived inside. Page 292 POD

He was unaffected by a force wave strong enough to crumble a temple

quote:
The concussive blast had enough power to shatter every bone in Kas'im's body and pulverize his flesh into a mass of pulpy liquid. But at the last possible instant he threw up a shield to protect himself from the attack. Page 294 POD

Lightsaber accolades

quote:
Kas'im's form and technique were flawless. Page 191 POD

quote:
Kas'im had trained his entire life for this moment. After years of study, he'd mastered all seven forms of the lightsaber. Then he'd honed his skill for decades, perfecting every move and sequence untill he had become the perfect weapon and the greatest living swordsman in the galaxy. Maybe the greatest swordsman ever. Bane was no match for him. Page 293 POD

Lightsaber feats

He appeared to be wielding six blades rather than two while using two blades.

quote:
The Blademaster was unrelenting in his preasure. He seemed to wield six blades rather than two: Page 293 POD

Kas'im struck over six times within the span of two heartbeats while using a saber staff.

quote:
Kas'im lunged in again, and the room was filled with the hiss and hum of lightsabers striking each other half a dozen times within the space of two heartbeats . Page 291 POD

Anyways those are all the feats and accolades I found that were worth mention. There aren't that many of them but they are impressive.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2014 01:08 AM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Intrepid37
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pretty worthless stuff.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2014 05:47 AM
Click here to Send Intrepid37 a Private Message Find more posts by Intrepid37 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WildBantha88

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Intrepid37
Pretty worthless stuff.

much like you my old friend

Old Post Apr 26th, 2014 05:54 AM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Intrepid37
Restricted

Account Restricted

true tho

Old Post Apr 26th, 2014 06:05 AM
Click here to Send Intrepid37 a Private Message Find more posts by Intrepid37 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

bump

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2015 05:25 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2015 05:31 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Almost as good as Fated's Bruck Chun thread.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2015 05:31 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

You guys are underrating Bantha's work

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2015 05:42 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Selenials X Toy

Bantha, you really shouldn't talk about yourself like that.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2015 05:44 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote