KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Strongest Force user Boba Fett can defeat?

Strongest Force user Boba Fett can defeat?
Started by: The Merchant

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Merchant

Strongest Force user Boba Fett can defeat?

I'm really curious who's the baddest Jedi/Sith he can take down in his prime.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2015 01:14 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Perhaps someone like Vos or Kenobi.

Perhaps.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2015 01:43 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Kas'im

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2015 02:00 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

an Attack of the Clones Kenobi

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2015 09:51 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
Kas'im

He asked for the strongest.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2015 10:32 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Kurk
an Attack of the Clones Kenobi

Hmmm, good suggestion. thumb up

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2015 10:59 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurbere

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Perhaps someone like Vos or Kenobi.

Perhaps.

thumb up

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2015 11:57 PM
Click here to Send Aurbere a Private Message Find more posts by Aurbere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Boba Fett is just the most overated character, he have his skill from fan service... Like the facing vader feat.
Where you can argue that Jangokilling 7 Jedi with juts his bare fist is ridiculous too.
It go more with the character Jango is just immagined by Tarentino, he have a much greater character.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyJOLcOWeiw
Yhea yhea RObot chicken is so sarcastic...

Old Post Jul 24th, 2015 09:22 AM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Revan

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2015 11:28 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by ILS
Revan

You serious?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2015 12:16 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well I was thinking of saying Vitiate but I thought I might be overrating Boba a little. Do you disagree? What are your thoughts?

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2015 12:23 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NTJack0
Ranger

Bane.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2015 01:47 PM
Click here to Send NTJack0 a Private Message Find more posts by NTJack0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Well talking of Vitiate what 1d4chan think of vitiate?????

Vitiate: The God-Emperor of Man if he was a Sith. No, seriously, I shit you not. He starts out as an average Sith (whatever constitutes for average for a bunch of power-hungry psychos), then goes all out, sucking up a planets lifeforce, and every living soul on it, in order to become an immortal, god-like being. He was on the verge of consuming the whole galaxy and becoming an actual god, until some average Jedi bloke walked up to him and cut him down with his lightsaber. Wat?. This all makes sense when taken in the context of being from god-awful MMO "The Old Republic," of as /v/ aptly calls it "Tortanic."

Ha they love vitiate but hate ToR....

and Boba :

Jango and Boba Fett: Badass, silent mercs who get shit done and come from a line of Spartan/Vikings in space (Though both are actually Māori). Sadly, these two had very anticlimactic deaths (though Boba survived his in the EU, through the power of being too popular with the audience to kill permanently.)

O.K Boba survive only ebcause of popularity....

1d4 chan have teh death battle spirit the guy who rite that is a fusion of Wizzard and boomstick....

Old Post Jul 24th, 2015 02:10 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Welp, Revanchiste has convinced me. Boba can defeat Vitiate.

Hard to argue with secret Māori descended from a line of space Spartan/Vikings>the Tortanic spirit the guy

thumb up

GG Revanchiste. GG

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jul 24th, 2015 02:26 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Welp, Revanchiste has convinced me. Boba can defeat Vitiate.

Hard to argue with secret Māori descended from a line of space Spartan/Vikings>the Tortanic spirit the guy

thumb up

GG Revanchiste. GG

Wrong Boba die in an anti climatic death !!!! You have failed.

Revan is even more bad ass than Mace, so why Revan.. We know that the fett have problem facing more bad ass characters, it always end into an anti climatic death...

Old Post Jul 24th, 2015 03:11 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Kenobi.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2015 05:34 AM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Nihilus.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2015 11:47 AM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NTJack0
Ranger

Originally posted by Revanchiste
Revan is even more bad ass than Mace
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 25th, 2015 02:05 PM
Click here to Send NTJack0 a Private Message Find more posts by NTJack0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Mace isn't a badass. He's more "badly-acted" and "bland".

Old Post Jul 25th, 2015 02:19 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Originally posted by NTJack0
(please log in to view the image)

Not Kindding Jar'kai styke with pruple and red light saber + black robs + and bad ass mandalorian mask > single purple light saber + being a black guy...

What's more bad ass? Having a desert eagle? or going full akimbo with two dual berratas?
So having a desert eagle + a berreta...?
So between having two light saberand one?
SO between having a purple light saber and having a purple light saber + a Red one?

This is pure bad assery logic...

Originally posted by Nephthys
Mace isn't a badass. He's more "badly-acted" and "bland".

Neph purely don't understand the bad assery logic....
Why Boba fett get so popular?
That's right classic logic have no explanation for this !!!

Last edited by Revanchiste on Jul 25th, 2015 at 02:28 PM

Old Post Jul 25th, 2015 02:24 PM