KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Green Scar Vs Nul

Green Scar Vs Nul
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Green Scar Vs Nul

Who wins no bfr

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 06:06 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Nul would win.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 06:10 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Nul

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 06:16 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Green Scar destroys him.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 10:20 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Green scar

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 11:09 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Can Green scar destroy his hammer?

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 11:17 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

It was a sad day when Hulk picked up the Serpent's hammer and got weakened into Nul.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 11:27 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CosmicComet
It was a sad day when Hulk picked up the Serpent's hammer and got weakened into Nul.
was it green scar that picked up the hammer?

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 11:30 PM
CosmicComet

No, even weaker.

Joe Fixit.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 11:46 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
was it green scar that picked up the hammer?

Yes I believe that it was. Nul on the other hand showed no sign of being able to ramp up to the levels that Banner was able to during that period of time. If he could what would stop him from planet killing Earth? Or to be more direct, what stopped him from planet killing Earth. Nul was pure evil right?

I guess Banner may have kept him in check, because after all it took very little effort for Banner to expel Nul. If that's the case, I'm not sure that the OP's question is even answerable.

Last edited by Stoic on Nov 28th, 2017 at 11:57 PM

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 11:55 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

From what we saw of each of the characters Nul in my mind isn't a match for World War Hulk/Green Scar.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 11:58 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Can Green scar destroy his hammer?

Greenscar already destroyed that hammer.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 12:28 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Nul wasn't impressive while possessing Green Scar.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 03:53 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Because Hulk was trying to contain him the entire time.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 04:16 AM
krisblaze

Carter is probably right.

Nul might have had a much higher base but did not reach the same heights as Scar.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 04:47 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by krisblaze
Carter is probably right.

Nul might have had a much higher base but did not reach the same heights as Scar.

Same reason why he'd shake Despero off. Sorry but it just had to be said lol.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 11:42 AM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Stoic
Yes I believe that it was. Nul on the other hand showed no sign of being able to ramp up to the levels that Banner was able to during that period of time. If he could what would stop him from planet killing Earth? Or to be more direct, what stopped him from planet killing Earth. Nul was pure evil right?

I guess Banner may have kept him in check, because after all it took very little effort for Banner to expel Nul. If that's the case, I'm not sure that the OP's question is even answerable.

Just to point out, the Serpent was powered by fear, not death. One might even say, by Fear Itself.

Killing everyone means no one is left to fear you. So using the logic of 'well, he didn't kill everyone' isn't quite right.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 12:32 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Just to point out, the Serpent was powered by fear, not death. One might even say, by Fear Itself.

Killing everyone means no one is left to fear you. So using the logic of 'well, he didn't kill everyone' isn't quite right.

Makes sense.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 03:27 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Which is exactly one of the reasons that I said that the OP may not be answerable.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 04:19 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Banner was in control though, unlike Cain. I can even believe that some part of Banner was in cahoots with Nul to a certain degree.

Last edited by Stoic on Nov 29th, 2017 at 04:25 PM

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 04:21 PM