KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Darth Nihilus

Darth Nihilus
Started by: XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Darth Nihilus

This is not as much of a respect thread as it is just a couple of quick videos about Darth Nihilus and his power. I decided to do this because I was just recently playing KOTOR 2 (ironically my main character wears Nihilus's armor) and I was on the Ravager:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHSstYl9Yfs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_Eie5kxm8U

The first video is the more known one, that being Unseen, Unheard. In this video, it basically shows the entire comic where Nihilus destroys Katarr and spares Visas.

The Second Video is when the exile is talking to Colonel Tobin on the Harbinger and Tobin speaks of Nihilus's immense power. Skip to about the 5:20 part for the most significant info.

Hopefully this helps those who don't know these things and help them accurately assess his power.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2014 05:45 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Here's a Nihilus Respect Thread: http://www.comicvine.com/profile/si...t-thread/67844/

And another epic article about Nihilus not featured in that respect thread: http://swse.xphilesrealm.com/Power%...nd%20Belief.pdf

And my favorite Nihilus quote not mentioned in either:
"The extent of his power cannot be put into words… and his perceptions have grown as well. To him…"
"You are dust motes in a storm… a grain upon the beach… and as insignificant as a body that orbits the graveyard of Malachor."

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Mar 30th, 2014 05:57 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Somebody delete this shit!!!

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 30th, 2014 09:10 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WildBantha88

Sith and Jack really aren't taking to kindly to us leaving there forum. And there proving our point in the process, there annoying childish trolls.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2014 09:33 PM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Time to whip out the IP ban.

The North Remembers

Old Post Mar 30th, 2014 09:38 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Somebody delete this shit!!!

Originally posted by Galan007
This homophobe over here.

wink

Old Post Mar 30th, 2014 09:43 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 30th, 2014 09:53 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Joker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ares834
wink

LOL

Old Post Mar 30th, 2014 10:28 PM
Click here to Send King Joker a Private Message Find more posts by King Joker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WildBantha88

Darth Nihilus is scary as ****, just imagine him in like the marvel or dc universe.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2014 11:31 PM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

You might find this interesting then:
". . .when working on the Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide, Star Wars author Abel G. Peña wrote a whole passage devoted to Nihilus' mask that was ultimately cut. It would have notably provided two scholarly explanations of Nihilus' speech. According to that cut passage, the Dark Lord's hissings may have been the first language ever spoken in the galaxy, or the raw dialect of the Force itself, untranslated by midi-chlorians."

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Aug 13th, 2015 06:43 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Leave it to Nadd to bump a 1 year+ old thread on Nihilus.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2015 06:58 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

The bump was worthwhile, tbh.

Nadd, can you provide me a source?

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Aug 14th, 2015 01:18 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by DarthAnt66

"Nihilus wore a mask of possible Hendanyn origin and spoke an unsettling, literally extirpating, tongue. Jedi seers sampling it from a Sith holocron proclaimed its intelligibility required mere patience, for Nihilus’ was the language spoken billions of years hence, at the end of all time. Jedi mystics offered a slightly less fantastical hypothesis: impossibly, Nihilus spoke the raw dialect of the Force itself, untranslated by midichlorians—one needed only die to comprehend it."

He posted it on the Jedi Council forums a while back.

His post can be found here: http://boards.theforce.net/threads/...50010980/page-3

Old Post Aug 14th, 2015 01:55 AM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

That's pretty ****ing insane hype. I'll be sure to add this to my respect thread soon. Thank you.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2015 01:58 AM
Freedon Nadd

Originally posted by Trocity
Leave it to Nadd to bump a 1 year+ old thread on Nihilus.

What's your problem man,is this your thread,or what?

So what if is 1 years+old,it worths mentioning that... confused

Old Post Aug 14th, 2015 12:28 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

No problems here.

Originally posted by Sinious
Please post more often Nadd. big grin

Old Post Aug 14th, 2015 12:50 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Originally posted by Trocity
No problems here.

Are you insulting me now,or what!?

If not,then I am sorry! wink

Old Post Aug 14th, 2015 05:52 PM
Freedon Nadd

Originally posted by DarthAnt66

Your Lord demands you to witness the power of this image,it will give you new abilities.
You can use it for your *Darth Nihilus Respect Thread*.

Muhahaahhahahahaha!!!!!!

It is the image of Nothingness,of Void,The Grim Reaper of Force.

Attachment: 33434.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Aug 14th, 2015 06:44 PM