KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thors hardest hit with Mjolnir VS Supermans hardest punch/strike

Thors hardest hit with Mjolnir VS Supermans hardest punch/strike
Started by: ozz81

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ozz81

Thors hardest hit with Mjolnir VS Supermans hardest punch/strike

1. comparing feats only ! Not if thors mallet collides with Supermans fist etc
Who wins ?

Last edited by ozz81 on Aug 20th, 2015 at 07:34 AM

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 07:21 AM
ozz81 is currently offline Click here to Send ozz81 a Private Message Find more posts by ozz81 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

For clarification, is the topic about what will happen if Superman's fist and Thor's Mjolnir were to collide in their hardest blows, or is this about comparing their feats?

Also, which versions of the characters?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 07:24 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Not this again

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 07:32 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ozz81

Fixed it up see details

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 07:32 AM
ozz81 is currently offline Click here to Send ozz81 a Private Message Find more posts by ozz81 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ozz81
Fixed it up see details

But.....you didn't answer which versions of the characters!!! mad

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 07:34 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ozz81

Originally posted by Delta1938
But.....you didn't answer which versions of the characters!!! mad

Sorry all and any versions equally matched etc whereby there's no spite etc..

Last edited by ozz81 on Aug 20th, 2015 at 07:46 AM

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 07:37 AM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

No way this will end closed with bans and tears. No, this can't possibly go wrong. laughing

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 07:42 AM
golem370

Thor's hammer hit, Sorta a similar question I made,

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=3

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Last edited by golem370 on Aug 20th, 2015 at 09:16 AM

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 09:11 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ozz81

Originally posted by golem370
Thor's hammer hit, Sorta a similar question I made,

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=3

Thanks Yes but its slightly different I reckon,.
But on another note back to the topic I think I remember a feat of Two different versions of Thor where in one issue they both slammed/hit their Mjolinirs against the other as hard as they could and the energy generated from it was enough to destroy a universe or multiverse wasn't sure which one but seems like a good feat I guess showing Thors hardest hit, and another one where by thor striked his hammer hard in the air and destroyed a tiny portion of the universe/reality : sorry don't know how it went exactly but it was in the scans that ODG (I think it was) posted up once ..

Last edited by ozz81 on Aug 20th, 2015 at 09:35 AM

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 09:30 AM
carver9

You shouldn't use all versions. It becomes spite. Single it out.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 11:25 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

How about the ones from Avengers/JLA.....

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 11:33 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

i dont think thors hammer is striking through his own death.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 01:29 PM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

This never makes sense because the hammer itself just increases striking power, Thor punching you with his fist full force is not the same as hitting you in the face full force with that hammer.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 03:10 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

When Thor was able to hurt Wonder Woman with his hammer. That was mjolnir at it's maximum.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 03:53 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Anyways, Superman.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 05:09 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by abhilegend
Not this again

thumb up

Both strikes deliver zero damage, basically. You'd need Daredevil's super sense of touch to even feel it.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 05:48 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote