KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Top 10 force users

Top 10 force users
Started by: EmperorSidious2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

Top 10 force users

Expanded universe, canon everything, who are the best force weilders from any time. This has probably has done to death already.

Second list. Best lightsaber duelist. That involves chaining in force attacks, however they have to be a duelist to be qualified for this list.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2015 01:39 AM
Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

The Father
Abeloth
Son/Daughter
Bedlam Spirits (If you count them as force users, I do since the force is usually the reason for mystical energies)
Zonama Sekot
Waru
Those who dwell beyond the Veil

After that I dunno, I guess that creature that can destroy stars and planets from TOR then Luke and Palpatine.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Aug 11th, 2015 01:47 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Merchant
The Father
Abeloth
Son/Daughter
Bedlam Spirits (If you count them as force users, I do since the force is usually the reason for mystical energies)
Zonama Sekot
Waru
Those who dwell beyond the Veil

After that I dunno, I guess that creature that can destroy stars and planets from TOR then Luke and Palpatine.

Thank you for the list however this is my fault I should have said without beings like the ones or spirits.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2015 02:10 AM
Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

Please don't involve beings like the ones or spirits.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2015 02:11 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

So then you have Luke, Palpatine, Valkorion, Yoda, Gethzerion, etc. like in any other thread of this nature.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2015 04:04 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Nyax should be up there for sure, I just finished Rebel stand and even before he gets to the nexus he can control hundreds if not thousands of minds, implant thoughts in Luke's mind to have him kill Vong, attack Luke's entire body with physical pain VIA TP and paralyze Mara/Tahiri as well.

He's also got some of the best strength feats I've seen

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Last edited by carthage on Aug 11th, 2015 at 05:38 AM

Old Post Aug 11th, 2015 05:35 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Joruus is another possible consideration, maybe Koro Ziil in his own right too. Oh, and UnuThul.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2015 06:02 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RexCloneWarsMVS
Believer of Jesus

I don't know half the people your listing people, Galen marek and the hero of tython should be somewhere on the list

Old Post Aug 11th, 2015 07:03 PM
Click here to Send RexCloneWarsMVS a Private Message Find more posts by RexCloneWarsMVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

HoT is no where near a top ten Force user.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2015 07:33 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

thumb up

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 11th, 2015 07:50 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RexCloneWarsMVS
Believer of Jesus

Originally posted by Trocity
HoT is no where near a top ten Force user.
if defeating vitiate isn't a feat then I don't know what is

Old Post Aug 11th, 2015 08:02 PM
Click here to Send RexCloneWarsMVS a Private Message Find more posts by RexCloneWarsMVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Vitiate attempted a ritual to consume the galaxy and it failed, leaving him stated vulnerable and weak. It's not a bad feat, but I mean, we know for a fact that HoT isn't a match for Revan without help, and Revan isn't Vitiate tier.

Starkiller is a good candidate. thumb up

Old Post Aug 12th, 2015 03:32 AM
Sinious
Yo Da Best

I'm confident that both Starkiller and HoT can secure a place in top 10 jedi.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Aug 12th, 2015 04:40 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Originally posted by Sinious

thumb up

Old Post Aug 12th, 2015 07:34 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by Sinious

Hero's not going to make to make top 10 in a Force-only list, like this one though. The Barsen'thor, maybe.

And Starkiller's not really a Jedi, either.

I guess the first people that come to mind are:

Luke
Palpatine
Valkorion
Yoda
Nyax
UnuThul
Plagueis
Talzin
Gethzerion
Starkiller
Revan

In the order that I thought of them, not order of power. I'm sure there are others that I'm forgetting, this is completely top-of-head kind of thing.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2015 07:14 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Oh, and best lightsaber duelists? Palpatine, Luke, Yoda, Mace, Caedus, Dooku, Exar, Krayt, etc. etc.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2015 07:16 PM
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Oh, and best lightsaber duelists? Palpatine, Luke, Yoda, Mace, Caedus, Dooku, Exar, Krayt, etc. etc.

I'd personally say Dooku is above mace and mace might be below Caedus.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2015 09:03 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

That... Was not in order, I was just listing the best swordsmen off the top of my head.

Also, I forgot Anakin. How ridiculous of me.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2015 11:20 PM
Sinious
Yo Da Best

@Newguy,

I said Top JEDI list.

Imo, HoT makes it to top 15 in jedi/sith.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Aug 13th, 2015 01:45 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

I saw, but seeing how Top 10 Jedi wasn't relevant to the discussion, I was assuming your comment was meant to be contrary to the ones above it.

Jedi/Sith as a in, a list with them both grouped together? Heh, nah; not yet.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2015 02:28 AM