KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » the future upcoming seasons of Star Wars Rebels

the future upcoming seasons of Star Wars Rebels
Started by: redpill

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
redpill

Love the future upcoming seasons of Star Wars Rebels

rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

it dawmed on me just right now that my wishes for upcoming season 2 of rebels and future seasons of rebels might differe from other here.

he way i see it there are no clear limits on how many seasons of rebels there will be. how many seasons of simpsons and south park and family guy are there ? after 30 seasons 400 episodes i'd like to see my fav tcw in at least some of them.

lets say at the end of season 2 darth vader kills ashoka. that leaves kanan and ezra as the only good guy light side jedi.

would you watch rebels if the next 28 seasons solely focused on kanan ezra as the only force sensitive good guys after vader kills ashoka? - with bariss as an inquisitor

and in the next 28 seasons of rebels, not once is any tcw jedi except yoda and obi wan, on dagobah and tattoine, is mentioned or seen?

if you dont want to see quinlan vos in rebels fine, but then after ashoka dies you only want to see kanan and ezra for adventures?

rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Sep 9th, 2015 09:07 PM
Click here to Send redpill a Private Message Find more posts by redpill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Ahsoka won't die. She's a fan favorite for a great number of people, young and old.

it'd be a big waste to kill off Ahsoka Tano in the second season of a show who is just about to have it's main and more important story kick off

Old Post Sep 9th, 2015 09:43 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

They won't kill her off at the 2nd season, end of the series most likely as it seems fitting also I'd appreciate if you stop that smily, it's causing problems with my posting.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2015 10:46 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redpill

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zenwolf
They won't kill her off at the 2nd season, end of the series most likely as it seems fitting also I'd appreciate if you stop that smily, it's causing problems with my posting.

but im a redpill mad

Old Post Sep 9th, 2015 10:50 PM
Click here to Send redpill a Private Message Find more posts by redpill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 9th, 2015 10:57 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote