KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » We Remember: Darth Marr (Spoilers)

We Remember: Darth Marr (Spoilers)
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

We Remember: Darth Marr (Spoilers)

This is a thread dedicated to one of the most badass and powerful Sith in history: senior Dark Council member Darth Marr.

While his true fate is unknown, and that he may have survived his encounter with Vitiate, some scenarios do indeed depict his death.

Because of such, we much unite as a Marr-loving fanbase for those who sadly had to experience first-hand his demise.

(please log in to view the image)

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Sep 25th, 2015 06:44 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurbere

Third favorite character of the era, for me. Really sad to see that he actually might die. sad sad sad

Old Post Sep 25th, 2015 07:00 PM
Click here to Send Aurbere a Private Message Find more posts by Aurbere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Damn just found a livestream in which Marr is cutting through even more Knights.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Sep 25th, 2015 07:56 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

So much Marr hype in this livestream I'll have to go back and watch through it all.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2015 07:57 PM
Aurbere

We know one thing for sure: your Darth Marr RT is going to get an update! stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 25th, 2015 08:01 PM
Click here to Send Aurbere a Private Message Find more posts by Aurbere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Old Post Sep 25th, 2015 08:04 PM
Aurbere

Awesome thumb up

Old Post Sep 25th, 2015 08:20 PM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

I love how you linked to a private video.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2015 12:21 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurbere

Must'a been made private a good while after Ant posted it here, because I was able to watch it.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2015 12:23 AM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Doesn't matter. I searched up the RT myself. Nice feats.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2015 12:23 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Where do you have Marr now?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2015 12:24 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Still Maul level.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2015 12:24 AM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Marr getting one shotted by Valkorion, tho

Old Post Sep 26th, 2015 01:25 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

So would Maul, lawl.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2015 01:29 AM
psmith81992
Restricted

Account Restricted

So I don't understand, did Marr die?

There'll be a golden ladder reaching down.
When the man comes around.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2015 02:00 AM
Click here to Send psmith81992 a Private Message Find more posts by psmith81992 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

(please log in to view the image)

Bruh, I'm not using that to say Maul is stronger than Marr. I'm having a moment and lost a friend.

EDIT: Looks like they removed Marr' achievements from the database on TOR community. My optimism is dropping.

Last edited by FreshestSlice on Sep 26th, 2015 at 02:08 AM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2015 02:00 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Valkorion looks like the Most interesting man in the world

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 26th, 2015 02:06 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Damn, so Marr's dead. huh

Old Post Sep 26th, 2015 10:19 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Valkorion's lightning looks sick af

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Sep 26th, 2015 04:12 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

It was so casual. In the blink of an eye. Here one second and gone the next. The camera slows done to say, "Marr is dead, and you couldn't do shit to stop it." Pretty powerful stuff, tbh.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2015 04:24 PM