KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Is Hayden Christianson confimed to be in Episode VIII?

Is Hayden Christianson confimed to be in Episode VIII?
Started by: batman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
batman
worlds best decective

Is Hayden Christianson confimed to be in Episode VIII?

My sister says it's confirmed that he will be back! Is it true?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2016 06:30 PM
Click here to Send batman a Private Message Find more posts by batman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewLanceWindu
Keeper of the Prophecy

Google is your friend.

No, he's not confirmed.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2016 07:40 PM
Click here to Send NewLanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by NewLanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

And I sure hope he won't be.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2016 09:34 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Might end up being there as a Force Ghost.

Given the massive success of TFA I doubt Disney will feel the need to keep running away from the PT. If it fits into the story then bring him in. But the story should come first.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2016 11:27 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

could also be argued "why change a winning formula" in their meetings.
they were clearly tapping the OT and not the PT for ep7. they also know well that bringing back hayden would be a risky and controversial move, something disney is not really noted for.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2016 12:34 AM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Nah. The fact the Prequels were the last 3 SW movies and this one is on route to becoming the biggest movie of all time shows they don't need to worry about "Prequel Hate."

They should do whatever serves the story best.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2016 12:39 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

IF he were in the film, it would most likely be in a flashback capacity.

ie. Rey uses her psychometry on Luke's lightsaber again, and has a flashback of Anakin/Hayden using it to slay Younglings in the Jedi Temple.

It would be something like that, imo.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jan 7th, 2016 at 12:47 AM

Old Post Jan 7th, 2016 12:43 AM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Or he could be the wise force ghost, to both Rey and Luke.

Just handwave him looking younger then his son..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2016 02:26 AM
Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

The wise ghost? He doesn't mean anything to anyone. Luke never knew him like that and to Rey he's total stranger.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2016 09:09 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Maybe if they wish really really hard...

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2016 01:23 PM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 7th, 2016 03:05 PM
Darth Thor

A scene of Ghost Anakin attempting to sway Ren from the dark side could be interesting.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2016 06:14 PM
queeq
Chaos

No.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2016 07:30 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

please?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2016 07:39 PM
cdtm

If it was just a flashback scene, they could have used stock footage.

So either it's new scenes of his attrocities, or something in the present, which basically means ghost/vision.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2016 08:53 PM
Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
please?

NO!

Old Post Jan 8th, 2016 09:16 AM
batman
worlds best decective

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Nah. The fact the Prequels were the last 3 SW movies and this one is on route to becoming the biggest movie of all time shows they don't need to worry about "Prequel Hate."

They should do whatever serves the story best.

I agree with you! The Prequels happened weather people want to admit it or not. If it works for the story then I say go for it! I don't think they should ignore the Prequels anyway. If anything, to find ways to redeem the Prequels & make everything fit together is a much better idea in my book. Also, because this is a pretty risky idea, I somehow can't see it being done unless the creators have a really good idea with it, & know what they're doing. So I think if it does happen, it will work.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2016 10:20 PM
Click here to Send batman a Private Message Find more posts by batman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batman
worlds best decective

Originally posted by queeq
NO!

You are so set in your ways.....

Old Post Jan 8th, 2016 10:22 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by queeq
NO!

what if i send you $20 via paypal? then can hayden be in episode 8?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2016 12:58 AM
queeq
Chaos

No.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2016 09:39 AM