KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Why Cole MacGrath would beat Alex Mercer

Why Cole MacGrath would beat Alex Mercer
Started by: Nusa105

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

Why Cole MacGrath would beat Alex Mercer

Ok, so many of people including Comic Viners says that Alex would beat Cole in a fight. Actually, it would be a twist. Why? Because...

1. Cole is a Conduit and a Hero while Alex is a poor B4st4rd and an Anti-Hero.

2. Cole can kill him with his Electrokinesis(because his Electrokinesis is powerful) with Cryokinesis from Kuo and Pyrokinesis from Nix. With BEAST POWERS if it Included

3. Alex is weak to Electricity

4. Alex cannot survive from Cole's Ionic Powers

5. Alex Mercer is an Overrated Video Game Character and Overrated Video Game Hero

That's all i got. You can add any reasons or an opinion if you want big grin

Old Post Jan 26th, 2016 02:56 AM
Dante158 is currently offline Click here to Send Dante158 a Private Message Find more posts by Dante158 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dika123
unstoppable force

one sentence : beast cole

Old Post Jan 26th, 2016 06:41 AM
dika123 is currently offline Click here to Send dika123 a Private Message Find more posts by dika123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dika123
one sentence : beast cole

Yeap. It also included in. 2nd Reasons

Old Post Jan 26th, 2016 01:13 PM
Dante158 is currently offline Click here to Send Dante158 a Private Message Find more posts by Dante158 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

I hope you get punched.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jan 26th, 2016 06:41 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

Originally posted by Jmanghan
I hope you get punched.

Get punched because of what?

Old Post Jan 27th, 2016 11:07 PM
RadZoa

Makes me think I should go play Infamous and Prototype, but I no longer have my 360 or my PS3 >_<

Old Post Jan 27th, 2016 11:41 PM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

Originally posted by RadZoa
Makes me think I should go play Infamous and Prototype, but I no longer have my 360 or my PS3 >_<

Just watch the walkthrough if you want ^_^

Old Post Jan 28th, 2016 12:49 AM
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

Re: Why Cole MacGrath would beat Alex Mercer

Originally posted by Nusa105
Ok, so many of people including Comic Viners says that Alex would beat Cole in a fight. Actually, it would be a twist. Why? Because...

1. Cole is a Conduit and a Hero while Alex is a poor B4st4rd and an Anti-Hero.

2. Cole can kill him with his Electrokinesis(because his Electrokinesis is powerful) with Cryokinesis from Kuo and Pyrokinesis from Nix. With BEAST POWERS if it Included

3. Alex is weak to Electricity

4. Alex cannot survive from Cole's Ionic Powers

5. Alex Mercer is an Overrated Video Game Character and Overrated Video Game Hero

That's all i got. You can add any reasons or an opinion if you want big grin

You can't say someone is bad at something because they are an anti-hero, if that's true then Deadpool and Spawn are bad. Alex is overrated? I disagree and that has nothing to do with his achievements

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2016 05:06 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote