KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Decreator Vs The Goblin Force

The Decreator Vs The Goblin Force
Started by: Golgo13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

The Decreator Vs The Goblin Force

Old Post Dec 30th, 2014 07:41 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

Decreator.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2014 02:36 PM
operator616 is currently offline Click here to Send operator616 a Private Message Find more posts by operator616 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

Has Decreator done............. anything?

GF ftw!

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2014 04:36 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

Nearly destroyed the universe and was called as being God's shadow. Pretty much was intended to be a GEB-like entity.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2014 04:47 PM
operator616 is currently offline Click here to Send operator616 a Private Message Find more posts by operator616 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeusExMachina

quote: (post)
Originally posted by operator616
Nearly destroyed the universe and was called as being God's shadow. Pretty much was intended to be a GEB-like entity.

Scans?

Old Post Dec 30th, 2014 11:27 PM
DeusExMachina is currently offline Click here to Send DeusExMachina a Private Message Find more posts by DeusExMachina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

Originally posted by VastoLord1234
Scans?

http://i.imgur.com/CSLvUz0.jpg?1

And:

http://i.imgur.com/cZ7vj0F.jpg

Its name is literally "AntiGod".

Meh, im pretty sure that Decreator was intended to be a threat to all existence, it's just that Vertigo comics don't reference the term "multiverse" that often like mainstream DC and Marvel do. Instead they use terms such as "the universe" or "multi-dimensions" - like later on in the series of Doom Patrol (this is issue #53, while the above are from #32/33):

http://i.imgur.com/mgXIk9D.jpg?1

Old Post Dec 31st, 2014 12:54 AM
DeusExMachina

And:

Meh, im pretty sure that Decreator was intended to be a threat to all existence, it's just that Vertigo comics don't reference the term "multiverse" that often like mainstream DC and Marvel do. Instead they use terms such as "the universe" or "multi-dimensions" - like later on in the series of Doom Patrol (this is issue #53, while the above are from #32/33):

Awesome, thanks for the scans big grin

Didnt lucifer mention creating a multiverse in lucifer:Nirvana? im sure vertigo has used the term multiverse before :/

Old Post Dec 31st, 2014 01:13 AM
DeusExMachina is currently offline Click here to Send DeusExMachina a Private Message Find more posts by DeusExMachina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

Awesome, thanks for the scans big grin

Didnt lucifer mention creating a multiverse in lucifer:Nirvana? im sure vertigo has used the term multiverse before :/

If you notice, i said that they don't reference it that often. Not that they don't reference it at all.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2014 01:21 AM
DeusExMachina

If you notice, i said that they don't reference it that often. Not that they don't reference it at all.

whoops my bad, sorry about that............one quicky, how many dimensional planes of existence does DC have? including the 5th dimension

Old Post Dec 31st, 2014 01:34 AM
Robbie_Rotten
Rotten

Goblin Force.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2014 01:41 AM
Robbie_Rotten is currently offline Click here to Send Robbie_Rotten a Private Message Find more posts by Robbie_Rotten Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Lol...operator have scans of everything. Reminds me of Mr. Masters.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 31st, 2014 01:42 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

whoops my bad, sorry about that............one quicky, how many dimensional planes of existence does DC have? including the 5th dimension

It's been stated that 10th is the ultimate one, but DC has referenced higher ones. It's referenced countless planes of existence from what i remember.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2014 01:46 AM
Robbie_Rotten
Rotten

Originally posted by carver9

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 31st, 2014 02:03 AM
Robbie_Rotten is currently offline Click here to Send Robbie_Rotten a Private Message Find more posts by Robbie_Rotten Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

^ laughing out loud I already posted my pic in the members thread.

.....and i definitely don't look that fat. Nor am i that old. Most importantly though: Do i give a shit what people on the internet think of me? Absolutely not. thumb up

Old Post Dec 31st, 2014 02:25 AM
Senor Cage

Yeah, he's a great resource. The go to guy for all things cosmic.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2014 02:26 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeusExMachina

It's been stated that 10th is the ultimate one, but DC has referenced higher ones. It's referenced countless planes of existence from what i remember.

I asked the question, cause of a curiosity, we know that mxy is 5 dimensional, however in the earth 2 worlds end series, apokalips is referenced as the 9th dimension..........

Old Post Dec 31st, 2014 02:46 PM
DeusExMachina

Lol yeah, thats defo true

Old Post Dec 31st, 2014 02:46 PM
Senor Cage

And:

thumb up Too bad Op doesn't post anymore.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2016 04:20 AM