KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Niles Caulder Vs Tony Stark

Niles Caulder Vs Tony Stark
Started by: Zack M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Niles Caulder Vs Tony Stark

Each super genius gets 7 days prep.

(please log in to view the image)

vs

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2015 08:20 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

While Niles genius extends to a greater variety of scientific fields the I nes that matter in a battle favor Tony.

Put simply
Any IM armor weapons >> anythinh Caulder ever put in Robotman. Caulder has (post retcon) created great assault powers (like Negative man, and elastic girl etc) but the way hes done it would be classed IMHO as outside help so not allowed

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2015 01:15 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by beatboks
While Niles genius extends to a greater variety of scientific fields the I nes that matter in a battle favor Tony.

Put simply
Any IM armor weapons >> anythinh Caulder ever put in Robotman. Caulder has (post retcon) created great assault powers (like Negative man, and elastic girl etc) but the way hes done it would be classed IMHO as outside help so not allowed

Niles also gave himself kryptonian powers. thumb up

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2015 02:41 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Originally posted by Zack M
Niles also gave himself kryptonian powers. thumb up
I've not seen that, when?
I knew he had empowered other but have never seen him take the risk on himself except immortality syrum. I mean he made his wife irani quite powerful with both heat amd cold powers etc.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2015 05:59 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by beatboks
I've not seen that, when?
I knew he had empowered other but have never seen him take the risk on himself except immortality syrum. I mean he made his wife irani quite powerful with both heat amd cold powers etc.

Last Doom Patrol series. Pre- DCnU.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2015 06:52 AM
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Originally posted by Zack M
Last Doom Patrol series. Pre- DCnU.

Issue??? I was collecting that run. Thought I had it all (that was the retcon to which I referred, pre that series Niles hadn't been shown responsible for the Doom Patrollers transformations.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2015 08:07 AM
Senor Cage

Looks like DP 22. Here is the wiki description. Haven't read the issue in a while.

quote:
Super Chief"

Caulder later gains the body of a Kryptonian, and successfully duplicates the ability to absorb yellow sun radiation into the cells from it, transforming himself into a "Superman". Caulder then attacks his team, before setting out to do their job himself. He steals every missile on the planet and dumps them in Antarctica, and attacks the United Nations in his attempts to make "a better world". He is only stopped when his laboratory computer, "Millicent" transmits a sequence of lights through Robotman's eyes and into his own, neurologically shutting down Caulder's brain. His comatose body is then placed in storage in Oolong Island.[7] Afterwards, the Doom Patrol discover that someone has broken in and stolen Caulder's comatose body.[8]

And Desaad's brief feat list for Niles. Pretty impressive, IMO.

quote:
Next would come the really big science guys. I this grouping might be The Chief, Ray Palmer, Prof. Ivo, Will Magnus, Professor Nichols, and maybe Mr. Terrific.

The Chief has invented a time machine, replaced the JLA's abilities with tech approximations, brought Rita back from the dead with just a piece of her skull, created nanobots that could literally do anything, including create a being so powerful that he was throwing his victims through the fourth wall into 'our' reality. And it looks like he's going to discover away to alter his genes so that he becomes Kryptonian.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2015 04:14 PM
Senor Cage

Did you read the issue yet? Here are some more of his feats:

quote:
The Chief has invented a time machine, replaced the JLA's abilities with tech approximations, brought Rita back from the dead with just a piece of her skull, created nanobots that could literally do anything, including create a being so powerful that he was throwing his victims through the fourth wall into 'our' reality. And it looks like he's going to discover away to alter his genes so that he becomes Kryptonian.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2016 08:48 AM