Location: Batman Land
Save the PS Vita!
Obviously, you can't save the vita, but figure out some ways to improve it!
1. Lower the cost of the vita AND the memory cards.
2. Find a way to add a UMD Drive somewhere on the system, similar to what the DS did with the Gameboy games.
3. Market the system FAR more then you currently do.
4. Develop more AAA games for it, like GTA V, and possibly even Skyrim. Or even its own IP's.
5. Make the browser a bit better, add HTML5 and Flash.
6. Get a better camera on both sides.
7. Made the memory card's way cheaper? Good! Now give us in the U.S. a damn 64GB memory card already. Also, developing a 128gb card would be great.
8. Keep the touch screen, but make future games and remote play easier by being able to click the analog sticks.
9. Sort out any disputes you may have so that you can release certain games onto the PS Store. (FF: VII Crisis Core, Birth by Sleep, new games for the Vita.)
10. Find a way to add a "share" button so that you can stream gameplay, or record it in some way.
11. Let us take ****ing in-game screenshots of our PSP games. (Same goes for PS1 games.)
12. Its 2016, let us listen to music no matter what game we're playing. PS1, PSP, or PS Vita, I don't care, let me listen to music during my game.
Figure out a way for us to play games in 720p, if not, 1080p. The games will be a better experience due to the superior resolution.
Take advantage of the Vita's Graphics more often, push the limits of the console with games that look just as good as they play. For example, you could have made Borderlands 2 look just like it does on PS3 and Xbox 360.
If they did this, the Vita would destroy the 3DS, in my opinion.
Warrior of Light Respect Thread