KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » UI Goku vs Jiren

UI Goku vs Jiren
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

UI Goku vs Jiren

How do you want this fight to play out? Do you want Goku to completely annihilate Jiren? Do you want it to be even? How do him want things to go in this brawl?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 14th, 2018 04:26 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Goku should either destroy Jiren. Stalemate him if he cant do enough damage to take Jiren down.

Like Whis said. With mastered UI you can avoid any danger no matter how severe.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2018 05:06 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

It will be a good fight, until Goku masters UI. Once he does that, he will likely be on a completely different level.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 14th, 2018 05:40 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

And then he'll have his final match with Bserus.

And lose. Barely. Beerus will tell him "You're still 10,000 years away from defeating me!"

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2018 05:43 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

Can't imagine Jiren hitting him once he goes MUI. It's still possible that Jiren will be more powerful, but MUI will just seem unbeatable.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2018 06:27 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Mastered UI has been hyped up soooo much. It better not disappoint.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2018 06:45 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Whis stated that once you master UI, you can avoid "any" danger, no matter how severe. I don't think he would've made such a boast if it weren't true.

That said, only the Angels should be superior to Goku once he fully masters UI, tbh. Jiren doesn't use UI, so he really shouldn't be able to lay a hand on him. Moreover, I imagine that once Goku reaches this level, Jiren will start fangirling over him... Because that'd make Goku 'the strongest there is', and strength is all Jiren cares about.

I hope they have Jiren pull a Frost and start calling MUI Goku "senpai".

Old Post Feb 14th, 2018 06:48 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Honestly wanna see the angels fight

Old Post Feb 14th, 2018 07:41 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

There's always a "but" on invincible.

Since the series is ending, we may not see one, but if it wasn't they'd keep inventing excuses.

"He trained in sumo and can control his breathing, so Goku's subconscious is getting confused!"

"He's insane and his body language is gibberish!"

"Chi-chi, hide that food! You broke Goku's concentraton!"

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2018 08:54 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Jiren joins the Z fighters. smile

Old Post Feb 14th, 2018 08:56 PM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

And then loses the next five final battles before Vegeta narrowly loses/gets the biggest beating of all.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2018 09:00 PM
bbrem123

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Whis stated that once you master UI, you can avoid "any" danger, no matter how severe. I don't think he would've made such a boast if it weren't true.

That said, only the Angels should be superior to Goku once he fully masters UI, tbh. Jiren doesn't use UI, so he really shouldn't be able to lay a hand on him. Moreover, I imagine that once Goku reaches this level, Jiren will start fangirling over him... Because that'd make Goku 'the strongest there is', and strength is all Jiren cares about.

I hope they have Jiren pull a Frost and start calling MUI Goku "senpai".
Wait a second. What happens if 2 people master UI and fight eachother? Im assuming it is just cancelled out lol

Turns into the unstoppable force and immovable object problem.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2018 09:42 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

In that case it would come down to who is more powerful. That's why Daishinkan is >>>>> Whis, for example, even though both possess MUI.

Last edited by Galan007 on Feb 15th, 2018 at 12:31 AM

Old Post Feb 15th, 2018 12:26 AM
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

There should be this one part where Jiren fires a YUGE blast at Goku or fires a bazillion small blasts. And in the wake of the blast, a YUGE cloud of smoke should cover the entire remains of the area. Jiren should then look really smug and confident thinking he's won the fight. Then, SHOCKINGLY and COMPLETELY OUT OF THE LEFT FIELD, the smoke should clear and Goku should be standing still and unscathed. Jiren's jaw should then drop and should then desperately scream "This can't be happening!" That would be the best TWIST ever!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2018 02:32 AM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

I'm personally curious to see how it goes when it happens. But considering Goku never won any major battle in DB Super so far, I don't think he'll win this. Even though I still think it's gonna be a good fight.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2018 02:42 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote