KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Sidious and Supernova

Sidious and Supernova
Started by: snoke123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
snoke123

Sidious and Supernova

Ancient Sith Lords could use sith magic and sith alchemy. They used it to create Sith Sword and wielded it.

Naga Sadow was the master of supernova which is powerful sith magic in the starwars universe.

This can destroy everything !

if sidious could use alchemy of the sith, maybe he learned to use naga sadow's supernova magic.

My question is this !

Can Darth Sidious use Supernova?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2018 12:43 PM
Click here to Send snoke123 a Private Message Find more posts by snoke123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

He's not fvcking Sephiroth. Sadow and Keto used the Corsair to fvck with the core of stars and cause them to go supernova. It had nothing to do with alchemy, pretty much any decently powerful dark-sider could use it.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2018 12:58 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoke123

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AncientPower
He's not fvcking Sephiroth. Sadow and Keto used the Corsair to fvck with the core of stars and cause them to go supernova. It had nothing to do with alchemy, pretty much any decently powerful dark-sider could use it.

but sidious could cause a supernova, as sadow did?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2018 01:02 PM
Click here to Send snoke123 a Private Message Find more posts by snoke123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

I believed Sadow had to use rituals to make it happen.

I assume that Sidious can, but not very easily.

Sidious was seen performing a ritual in TCW.

I think somewhere in Lost Episodes.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2018 01:57 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zentrex
Hi!

@snoke123

The Supernova ability is unique to the star crystals. And the author who wrote that story said that "no jedi or sith is that powerful" when asked if a force user could cause a supernova. My interpretation is that he thought of the corsair as a "holy grail" kind of thing, some impossibly powerful object that allows the characters, for the sake of the plot, to do things which have never been and will never again be done.

As far as in-universe explainations are concerned, I'd argue that since sith alchemy has been shown to be somewhat of a science, with learnable rules and complicated recipies, that Sidious would be able to do it by creating a ritual which had never been created before.

So yeah, if you want to believe, I guess you can, but story-wise, the supernova ability is very "non expanded universe," in the sense that it exists solely for the purpose of one story and doesn't extend outside of that to other ones. For good reason, too.

Oh, and yes, of course Sidious knows alchemy. He's done it more in the comics and books but one of the later episodes of TCW did show him performing a ritual to create a "dark illusion" through the force bond between Yoda and Dooku.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2018 07:20 AM
Click here to Send Zentrex a Private Message Find more posts by Zentrex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote