KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » How Powerful Is The Anti-Force?

How Powerful Is The Anti-Force?
Started by: victreebelvictr

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

How Powerful Is The Anti-Force?

The only things I know about the Anti-Force is that it was used by Waru, so here are some questions I would like to bring up.

1. How powerful is the Anti-Force?
2. Is it more powerful than the Force?
3. Can normal Sith and Jedi learn it?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2018 05:59 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkTransfer69

about as powerful as a fire hose in ur dads *******

Old Post Oct 4th, 2018 06:04 PM
Click here to Send DarkTransfer69 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkTransfer69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Oh, God. I refuse to believe there is an anti-Force. No thanks. Flash already has the Negative Speed Force.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Oct 5th, 2018 01:03 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

[quickquote=16712973](auto quote)[/quickquote) Thanks for that.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2018 01:28 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkTransfer69
about as powerful as a fire hose in ur dads *******
Thnks for that.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2018 01:29 PM
Zentrex
Hi!

The "Anti-Force"...

Y'know, most star wars fans and authors just pretend that that whole Waru thing never happened. It's one of the most embarrasing things in all of star wars.

If I were to retcon it, I would just say that Waru described his ability to do what he did as an "anti-force" just to explain it in simple words to the inhabitants of our dimension, but considering he fixes things by putting them inside of a fluid inside of himself, the "anti-force" is probably nothing like the force.

How powerful is it? I'm guessing it only has power because it's a thing from one dimension in another. If it was in its dimesion, where the laws of physics are in line with how it acts, it wouldn't have any special "power"

And no, normal Sith and Jedi can't learn it, I think that was the point from the start.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2018 07:08 AM
Click here to Send Zentrex a Private Message Find more posts by Zentrex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote