KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Star Trek

Star Trek
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Star Trek

Who thinks Enterprise should get its own film?

Cos I sure do!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 06:02 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

To much Star trek already!sick

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 06:14 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VampirePrincess
Moon Child

No not really... it is not as great as Generation. Generation and the orginal were the best.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 07:29 PM
VampirePrincess is currently offline Click here to Send VampirePrincess a Private Message Find more posts by VampirePrincess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Catch 22
Disinterested

Re: Star Trek

quote:
Originally posted by Phoenix
Who thinks Enterprise should get its own film?

Cos I sure do!
No way, not yet. It's only had two seasons so far.

Catch 22!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 07:55 PM
Catch 22 is currently offline Click here to Send Catch 22 a Private Message Find more posts by Catch 22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

I think that it should have it's own film because it will show you what it was like without the technology that they have in the other films.

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 09:35 PM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

I thought Sam just leaped into the Enterprise...when he and Al are done Sam will leap out into another show to fight more evil...to put right what others made wrong

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Last edited by diegocala on Jun 10th, 2003 at 01:13 AM

Old Post Jun 10th, 2003 01:06 AM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

teehee... I love the sound of Qauntum leap... sadly never seen it...

Old Post Jun 10th, 2003 08:59 AM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turin

the show is alright but i agree, i expect sam to leap out of there and maybe mcgyver taking over as captain. the show isnt quit far enough developed to be a film yet. I wouldnt mind seeing a DS9 film, but about the characters (mainly warf) and leave the station out of it.

and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromë himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2003 04:25 PM
turin is currently offline Click here to Send turin a Private Message Find more posts by turin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

they could be on their ship (cant remeber what its called) then you might have to leave out Odo or Quark, but you'd have the rest...

Old Post Jun 11th, 2003 04:26 PM
Telemicus
Wasted

I thought there was a DS9 film in the pipeline with a quite apocalyptic story, the biggest war ever with all races involved?

Wouldn't mind seeing a quantum leap movie.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2003 03:13 PM
Telemicus is currently offline Click here to Send Telemicus a Private Message Find more posts by Telemicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote