KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » KMC Multiplayer

KMC Multiplayer
Started by: Lek Kuen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

KMC Multiplayer

Sort of related to this http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f66/t604668.html but branching out into consoles also.

Basically wanting people to say what multiplayer games they are currently into or plan to buy in the new future. Hoping to be able to set up times for some of us to play things together. To try to build a closer community in this section with what we all are really into

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Nov 20th, 2014 12:01 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Sm4sh.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2014 12:11 AM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

ALL of my games are on PS3, just to clear that up before I name all the games I have that support multiplayer: God of War: Ascension, Destiny, COD: Black Ops II, Dead Island: GOTY Edition, Borderlands 2 GOTY Edition, Uncharted 3, COD Classic, Castle Crashers, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3, Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z, Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi, Dragon Ball Z: Raging Blast 2, Injustice: Gods Among Us, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, Assassins Creed: Brotherhood, Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, Street Fighter IV, Red Dead Redemption, Crysis 3 Hunter Edition, Killzone 3, Resistance 3, GTA V, Battlefield 3, Soul Calibur IV, Soul Calibur V, Tekken 6, Saints Row: The Third, Saints Row IV, Riddick: Assault of Dark Athena, Minecraft: Playstation 3 Edition, Fight Night Round 4, COD: Ghosts, Defiance, and Terraria.

That's it for now, but I plan on getting more games later.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Nov 20th, 2014 01:18 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sacred 117
Sm4sh.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 20th, 2014 08:03 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Sm4sh.
Originally posted by Quincy

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2014 09:52 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Re: KMC Multiplayer

Originally posted by Lek Kuen
Sort of related to this http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f66/t604668.html but branching out into consoles also.

Basically wanting people to say what multiplayer games they are currently into or plan to buy in the new future. Hoping to be able to set up times for some of us to play things together. To try to build a closer community in this section with what we all are really into

I play things such as CS GO and Civilization games at the moment. These are all the games I have.

The games above the scroll wheel are Borderlands 2 and the Arma games.

(please log in to view the image)

I can install them if people want to play them.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2014 10:08 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Borderlands 2
Castle Crashers
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
Dark Souls 1 and 2 (bit harder to plan)
Divinity: Original Sin
Dungeon Siege 3
E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy
Left 4 Dead 2
Mount and Blade: Warband
PlanetSide 2
Skullgirls (still haven't even played lol)
Star Wars Battlefront 2
Total War: Rome 2 and Shogun 2 (I suck at RTS games though)
Dawn of War series

I think that is about it for my Steam library's list of multiplayer games. Quite a few of which I haven't even played tbh, lol.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 12:34 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Yeah reppin that Divinity!

thumb up

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 01:55 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Sm4sh.
Originally posted by Quincy
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix

Nintendo ID is ScreamPaste, might not have it for the Wii U for a few days, though.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 02:03 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Nintendo ID is ScreamPaste, might not have it for the Wii U for a few days, though.

Picking it up tomorrow (assuming it's not sold out when I get off).

U NNID: LordNinth (I was under the impression that 'Sacred Fire' would fit.)

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 02:45 AM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

I used to be in love with Chivalry. But it lags too much on my Windows 7 Laptop.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 03:06 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

I was under the impression that 'Sacred Fire' would fit.

Edit: Wouldn't*

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 03:14 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

I'll likely have smash within the next week.

Currently only really have monster hunter in terms of multiplayer wii u games.

Pc there is a lot i'll have to write a full list later.

My current interests are outside of the mmos I'm playing, Endless Legend, Nosgoth, GoD factory wingmen, Dungeon of the Endless, Dungeon Defenders Eternity.

And since two people here Shogun Total war I'd be up for playing that again, or civ 5.

Oh and Diablo 3. I'd love to get full party in that

Last edited by Lek Kuen on Nov 21st, 2014 at 06:29 AM

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 06:22 AM
Villelater
Maestro Hulk fan

i been playing xbox360 my gamertag is VindicatorHULK

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2014 10:07 PM
Villelater is currently offline Click here to Send Villelater a Private Message Find more posts by Villelater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm a PS3 gamer. I have several accounts but I'd rather not give out all my user names. But the one below is one of my most used ones. I'm curerently playing mostly XCOM: Enemy Within (turn-based tactics game) and Magic 2013 (digital card game). Actually been playing both for quite a while now because their both so damn addictive and I don't see myself getting tired of either one for a very long time. I also play Risk Factions, Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune, Buzz, and even Monopoly occasionally. I might be adding some more pretty soon.

If you're on PS3 and play these games then feel free to send me a friend request if you like. I'm usually signed-on this account at least once a day. My time zone is central time US.

PS3 user name: gladiatormovies

I've activated my privacy settings on PS3 so I can only receive messages from my friends. However, anyone can send me a friend request as long as that person isn't on my PS3 block list.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Last edited by Star428 on Nov 30th, 2014 at 11:44 PM

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 11:35 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

PS4: Currently playing Destiny like its a job. Also have Advanced Warfare but I haven't really played it much. Got turned off by the ridiculous kill times. Also have Battlefield 4 for some epic shooting madness. Got other multi games, but none so heavily towards competitiveness.

Xbone: Master Chief Collection. Play it every now and then but usually quit after it pairs me 2 against 6.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Dec 1st, 2014 05:13 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

bump

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 06:41 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

FFXIV. Nothing else for me in the near future online wise.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 08:35 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Sacred Citadel.

Super Street Fighter II Remix. Surprisingly still a lot of people playing this online.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 01:22 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Mainly Marvel Heroes Omega on PC

On the PS4, Street Fighter V when i can be bothered same with CoD: Infinite Warfare.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 01:23 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote